Credit Mentor

Re: 100 new Discover It card designs

Just got my new replacement card, The Flyers oneSmiley Happy

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 23 of 155
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

Actually handled my cards tonight. The back of the iridescent is purple and the vinyl has raised ridges to simulate record grooves.

Message 24 of 155
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
JW is Discover's motto...." Just Wait" for your cli Smiley Wink

And wait and wait and waitSmiley Tongue

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 25 of 155
Anonymous
Not applicable

I didn't know we could have more than one card. All active, same cvv#?

@Brian_Earl_Spilner wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

😎 I just got the NewYork skyline a month or so ago. Nice new designs! Four or five I really like. Anybody know how often you can get a new card from Discover? I think CapOne only allows every month or two.

Hey Discover... Why no Denver?

people were ordering 3 or 4 so I ordered a couple and just added them instead or replacing a card. I only got a ship notification for one so we'll see.

Message 26 of 155
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

😎 I just got the NewYork skyline a month or so ago. Nice new designs! Four or five I really like. Anybody know how often you can get a new card from Discover? I think CapOne only allows every month or two.

people were ordering 3 or 4 so I ordered a couple and just added them instead or replacing a card. I only got a ship notification for one so we'll see.

They have the same number and security codes. The "A" number is what order they were added and includes mobile devices. When you add instead of replace they stay active until the expiration date. I gave my original card to my wife so she could use because she doesn't want to be an AU.

Message 27 of 155
Anonymous
Not applicable

COOL. Thanks for posting that.

I can't decide on one... so maybe a couple!

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

They have the same number and security codes. The "A" number is what order they were added and includes mobile devices. When you add instead of replace they stay active until the expiration date. I gave my original card to my wife so she could use because she doesn't want to be an AU.

Message 28 of 155
Anonymous
Not applicable

The boombox design is rad.

Message 29 of 155
ScoreSizzle
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks for posting!

I went with the Dawn of Discover card because there is so much legacy behind that design. It's like the AMEX Green charge card of Discover Smiley Very Happy

I almost went with the boombox but I really liked the Dawn of Discover as well. Orange on black just makes it jump out at you. 

Cap1 Quicksilver || Amex BCP || Discover IT || Chase FU || BofA Travel || FNB Omaha Platinum Visa
Message 30 of 155
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.