Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

100 new Discover It card designs

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 100 new Discover It card designs

I just got the Monet Nympheas card. It is actually a lot nicer than think would be. It has a satin finish and the "Discover" at the bottom is iridescent silver. Turn it over and it a glittered charcoal. I like these new cards!
Message 31 of 155
Anonymous
Not applicable

Holy cow! So many fun choice! I'm so torn! Mixtape or boombox or vinyl or dawn of discover?!? I cant make up my miiiiiiiind! 

Message 32 of 155
pipeguy
Senior Contributor

@Schwartzinator wrote:

Yep. I also see over 100 designs available for the It card, but all I really asked for was a simple all Black design.

Discover used to offer this, I had one many years ago.

DiscoverBlack.jpg

Message 33 of 155
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

Holy cow! So many fun choice! I'm so torn! Mixtape or boombox or vinyl or dawn of discover?!? I cant make up my miiiiiiiind! 

Order them all

Message 34 of 155
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

I sent a tweet to Discover. What about a jet black shiney card with the same gold letters that come with the gold card. They tweeted back they passed it on. We'll see. Like the black initial one but wonder if its cool looking or not

Message 35 of 155
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got on the discover site the other day to change my card design, but remembered I need to make sure my address was up to date. I left the page and ever since I've tried to go back, I've been getting a "Sorry. We're unable to complete your request online at this time" message. Anyone else having issues?
Message 36 of 155
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Got the new monogram. Its alright. The discover logo letters is a shiney hologram type. The back is gloss black shiney. Wish the front was like that. But its cool.

Message 37 of 155
9CLINE
Valued Contributor

I ordered the Plum monogram and mine only had my first initial in lower case, I had thought it would be capital first and last initial of names like on page, did I miss something or a step that I should have filled in? Any info would be very helpful,,,Smiley Surprised

Message 38 of 155
9CLINE
Valued Contributor

Chatted with CSR after she checked on design. She said they made a mistake on their end so they're sending me out a new one. Hope it will be correct, card is beautiful color, just wanted to let others know they do make mistakes on them so follow up and let them know, haven't got new yet....

Message 39 of 155
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@9CLINE wrote:
Chatted with CSR after she checked on design. She said they made a mistake on their end so they're sending me out a new one. Hope it will be correct, card is beautiful color, just wanted to let others know they do make mistakes on them so follow up and let them know, haven't got new yet....

Thanks for the heads-up, @9CLINE... glad to hear they are correcting their mistake!  Smiley Happy

Message 40 of 155
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.