Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

100 new Discover It card designs

tag
9CLINE
Valued Contributor

Re: 100 new Discover It card designs

!!!!! UPDATE !!!
Got new card and it was just like the one before, single lowercase n on card no Uppercase first and last name for me. Called in to activate and was told that even though they show 2 initials onsite they only come with 1 like the pink one. Of course I complained that it's misleading to customers, he claimed he'd pass it on and asked me if I'd like to reorder. For what? to get the same one again? So, I may try some others designs after the holiday. Good luck to all of you who get correct monograms...

Message 41 of 155
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@9CLINE wrote:
!!!!! UPDATE !!!
Got new card and it was just like the one before, single lowercase n on card no Uppercase first and last name for me. Called in to activate and was told that even though they show 2 initials onsite they only come with 1 like the pink one. Of course I complained that it's misleading to customers, he claimed he'd pass it on and asked me if I'd like to reorder. For what? to get the same one again? So, I may try some others designs after the holiday. Good luck to all of you who get correct monograms...

Well rats.  Smiley Frustrated    Bang-Head_zpsc10wcxkz.gif

Message 42 of 155
9CLINE
Valued Contributor

@UncleB

Smiley FrustratedSmiley FrustratedSmiley Tongue It's ok... I'll try some others later..Smiley Indifferent

Message 43 of 155
Anonymous
Not applicable

My DW loves the design she chose I think it was the Monet one. I just stuck with the basic It design Smiley Happy

Message 44 of 155
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have multiple AU so any excuse to try a new one! I've tried the rainbow sun, Monet Nympheas, sea turtle, record album (Oooohhhh, the ridges!), iridescent and they all look great.
Message 45 of 155
ChargedUp
Senior Contributor

@Jetboy wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
Went with the black monogram...Close call between that and the Texas flag though!

I noticed the mongram cards have the "JW" initials? What is the significance of those letters? Just curious.

discover.jpg

Probably for JL Webb... The name used in Discover advertisement cards since the very beginning.

Message 46 of 155
Anonymous
Not applicable

Dawn of DISCOVER! Classic. So many people I hand it to ask me how I got it. 😁😁
Message 47 of 155
9CLINE
Valued Contributor

Hey look!!!!!!!!!  got my black mono yesterday and it's correct guess they didn't want me to have my fav. color in the double initials.. it's cool. I like the way the black looks too, I also got the iridescent color today too I love the way the it stands out on it..both are gorgeous.. I think I'll stop before I become a Discover card collector... Smiley LOL

Message 48 of 155
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh man, I was so bummed when I saw the limited options back in March when I got my card and settled on the rainbow one but now I’m going to have to pick a new design. Decisions, decisions...

That vinyl one sounds sick but the iridescent does too.
Message 49 of 155
calyx
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Oh man, I was so bummed when I saw the limited options back in March when I got my card and settled on the rainbow one but now I’m going to have to pick a new design. Decisions, decisions...

That vinyl one sounds sick but the iridescent does too.

And here I am, all jealous of your rainbow card.   It's not on the site, but maybe if I call, I can get it.

A lot of people do comment on my pretty iridescent Disco, though...

Happy practitioner of AZE7or8or9or10 | Team Finances > FICO
Message 50 of 155
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.