Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

100 new Discover It card designs

tag
kerplunk
Frequent Contributor

Re: Discover Card Designs

@mxp114 wrote:

It's listed as Discover it Carbon Fiber, I have 142 designs to choose from and it's listed way at the bottom not in order.

Please post a picture of it. I only have 141 designs listed.

Message 131 of 155
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Slabenstein wrote:

I suppose this is a good place to ask this: does the It Miles card have the same design options as It CB, or do they differ?

They differ. Many options for the regular It card are not available. 

ETA: I don't have the carbon fiber design and while the website doesn't show me the number of designs I have for the Miles card like it does for the regular It, they did add the Pride design for Miles so maybe they have some parity there. I do know there are three Miles-branded cards you can't get on an It. 

Anyway, no carbon fiber. Smiley Sad

Message 132 of 155
mxp114
Valued Contributor

@kerplunk wrote:

Sure choice.jpg

Message 133 of 155
Slabenstein
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Slabenstein wrote:

I suppose this is a good place to ask this: does the It Miles card have the same design options as It CB, or do they differ?

They differ. Many options for the regular It card are not available. 

ETA: I don't have the carbon fiber design and while the website doesn't show me the number of designs I have for the Miles card like it does for the regular It, they did add the Pride design for Miles so maybe they have some parity there. I do know there are three Miles-branded cards you can't get on an It. 

Anyway, no carbon fiber. Smiley Sad

Cool, thanks.  With regards to carbon fiber, I don't see it on my design list, either.

Message 134 of 155
AZ-Jeff
New Contributor

@mxp114 wrote:

@kerplunk wrote:

Sure choice.jpg

I sure hate to have to apply for another Discover card just so I can get the carbon fiber design on it! Not sure how you lucked out but I'll keep checking to see if this elusive design ever shows up for me.

Message 135 of 155
kerplunk
Frequent Contributor

@mxp114 wrote:

Sure choice.jpg

Thanks! That's a sweet card design. Any data points for us to help understand how you can use that and others cannot? High income? Long history with Discover? Anything unique?

I spoke with a Discover customer service representative and it sounds like it's a metal card, possibly offered as a promotion to select customers.

Message 136 of 155
sxa001
Valued Contributor

Used the default DiscoverIT blue until my card was up for renewal and then went with their Dawn of Discover design.  It reminded me of my parents credit card and the old Discover logo at the Discover booth at Sam's Club when I was a kid.  I was one of the weird kids that noticed those things.  

Message 137 of 155
Anonymous
Not applicable

@sxa001 wrote:

Used the default DiscoverIT blue until my card was up for renewal and then went with their Dawn of Discover design.  It reminded me of my parents credit card and the old Discover logo at the Discover booth at Sam's Club when I was a kid.  I was one of the weird kids that noticed those things.  

Nothing weird about noticing things.  Too many people don't pay attention.  When I was in high school, I nearly stepped out in front of a car.  A friend pulled me back.

Keep on paying attention!

Message 138 of 155
TSlop
Valued Contributor

Hmmm, if that carbon black comes to my list, I am going to jump on it. I've been using Dawn of Discover for a few months now, and just requested a new design. I am only showing the 141, so that black #142 eludes me.

Message 139 of 155
Anonymous
Not applicable

@TSlop wrote:

Hmmm, if that carbon black comes to my list, I am going to jump on it. I've been using Dawn of Discover for a few months now, and just requested a new design. I am only showing the 141, so that black #142 eludes me.

Yeah I would jump on the carbon fiber in an instant. 

Message 140 of 155
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.