Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

100 new Discover It card designs

Highlighted
Established Contributor

Re: Discover Card Designs

@Saeren wrote:

@TSlop wrote:

Hmmm, if that carbon black comes to my list, I am going to jump on it. I've been using Dawn of Discover for a few months now, and just requested a new design. I am only showing the 141, so that black #142 eludes me.

Yeah I would jump on the carbon fiber in an instant. 

I usually check my accounts nearly everyday, so now I'll have to make sure to go into the add card section to see if the number ever increases 142.

Message 141 of 143
Highlighted
Super Contributor

@TSlop wrote:

@Saeren wrote:

@TSlop wrote:

Hmmm, if that carbon black comes to my list, I am going to jump on it. I've been using Dawn of Discover for a few months now, and just requested a new design. I am only showing the 141, so that black #142 eludes me.

Yeah I would jump on the carbon fiber in an instant. 

I usually check my accounts nearly everyday, so now I'll have to make sure to go into the add card section to see if the number ever increases 142.

LOL well I'm hardly ever on the website so if you get it, please update us here so we can check too. Smiley Happy 

Message 142 of 143
Highlighted
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

Youd think with all the affection I get from Miss Disco, shed offer me the carbon fibre look plastique....

Yes.. Im keeping an eye out for it....

-J

Message 143 of 143
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.