cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

100 new Discover It card designs

Estimate your FICO® Score range for free

FICO® Score Estimator

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Regular Contributor

Re: 100 new Discover It card designs


@ttulaw wrote:
Went with the black monogram...Close call between that and the Texas flag though!

I noticed the mongram cards have the "JW" initials? What is the significance of those letters? Just curious.

NFCU Flagship 24k - travel | FNBO Travelite 21k - travel | Capital One Savor 14k - dining | Fidelity Rewards 20k - bills | RBFCU Mastercard 20k - bills

Message 11 of 77
Established Contributor

Re: 100 new Discover It card designs

Thanks!! I just ordered a card for one account last week. Guess the other account needs a new one! 😍😍
Does anyone know if the iridescent is actually iridescent or just rainbow?



Message 12 of 77
Super Contributor

Re: 100 new Discover It card designs


@Jetboy wrote:

@ttulaw wrote:
Went with the black monogram...Close call between that and the Texas flag though!

I noticed the mongram cards have the "JW" initials? What is the significance of those letters? Just curious.


Pretty sure they're replaced with your initials.








***AD SPACE AVAILABLE***
Message 13 of 77
Super Contributor

Re: 100 new Discover It card designs


@Sabii wrote:
Thanks!! I just ordered a card for one account last week. Guess the other account needs a new one! 😍😍
Does anyone know if the iridescent is actually iridescent or just rainbow?

I'll let you know when I get mine. I'm assuming it'll be the same iridescent as on the box my card came in.








***AD SPACE AVAILABLE***
Message 14 of 77
Established Contributor

Re: 100 new Discover It card designs

😎 I just got the NewYork skyline a month or so ago. Nice new designs! Four or five I really like. Anybody know how often you can get a new card from Discover? I think CapOne only allows every month or two.

 

Hey Discover... Why no Denver?



Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge



Starting Scores

Current Scores

Goal Scores
Message 15 of 77
Super Contributor

Re: 100 new Discover It card designs


@sjrn wrote:

😎 I just got the NewYork skyline a month or so ago. Nice new designs! Four or five I really like. Anybody know how often you can get a new card from Discover? I think CapOne only allows every month or two.

 

Hey Discover... Why no Denver?


people were ordering 3 or 4 so I ordered a couple and just added them instead or replacing a card. I only got a ship notification for one so we'll see.








***AD SPACE AVAILABLE***
Message 16 of 77
Super Contributor

Re: 100 new Discover It card designs


@Sabii wrote:
Thanks!! I just ordered a card for one account last week. Guess the other account needs a new one! 😍😍
Does anyone know if the iridescent is actually iridescent or just rainbow?

It's actually iridescent.

 

PhotoGrid_1535770331717.jpg








***AD SPACE AVAILABLE***
Message 17 of 77
Established Contributor

Re: 100 new Discover It card designs

Brian_Earl_Spilner: Oh my! 😍😍😍😍 I need that in my life! Thanks for the pic!



Message 18 of 77
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: 100 new Discover It card designs

I just ordered the black monogram!! Smiley Happy

Scores held down by umpteen INQ & New accounts
~~~BK7 d/c-08/2013......my rebuild worked for me, but won't necessarily work for you.~~
Message 19 of 77
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: 100 new Discover It card designs

JW is Discover's motto...." Just Wait" for your cli Smiley Wink
Message 20 of 77
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.