cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

100K Amex Marriott Bonvoy SUB done...

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

100K Amex Marriott Bonvoy SUB done...

$5K spend met, 100K bonus applied to Marriott program within a couple days...geeked....in time for Phuket...

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Valued Member

Re: 100K Marriott Bonvoy SUB done...

That’s awesome. Great to hear it was applied so quickly. Got my AmEx Brilliant March 23 and about to hit $5k with ~$60 more to go tomorrow. Looking forward to the SUB! Enjoy!
Starting: 1/1/19
Current:

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

AmEx BonVoy Brilliant SL $8K | CL $14KCap One Venture SL $5K | CL $8KBarclay Arrival Plus SL $2.1K | CL $3.5KBarclay Apple Rewards CL $500Discover IT Miles SL $1.8K | CL $3.3KAmEx Platinum Delta SkyMiles SL $1.4K | CL $2.4K 
Message 2 of 10
Highlighted
Moderator Emeritus

Sweet, finished mine off too 4/15 with estimated tax payment, just checked the app and also got the points awarded. Nice and quick like!

        
Message 3 of 10
Highlighted
New Contributor

Great! I didn't expect it posted so quick. Is it Chase or Amex?

Message 4 of 10
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Got mine in one month as well and on top of the 100k I got for the business! Posted like a day later.
Nov 2014 500s April 2016 TU 707 EQ 690 EX 663 May 2017 TU 718 EQ 708 EX 701
CSR 12K United Explorer 12k Cap One QS 10.6K Discover 7.8k Freedom 4k Unlimited 4.4k AMEX Platinum NPSL
Message 5 of 10
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

@XmanElite, it's Amex Bonvoy for Business

Message 6 of 10
Highlighted
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Too bad it wasnt for the FU in PhuketSmiley Wink
Message 7 of 10
Highlighted
Established Contributor

Re: 100K Amex Marriott Bonvoy SUB done...

Well done! I already have the card, but referred a friend last week so that they could get the big SUB.

My friend was approved and within a couple of days, the 20,000 point referral bonus showed up in my Marriott account. Thanks, AMEX!

Message 8 of 10
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Congrats!!  I want this card so bad I can taste it. LOL!  But can't apply to AmEx until next month. I hope the 100K SUB comes back on the AmEx Bonvoy Brilliant soon. 

"Hover mouse over cards to see CL and APR info"

Message 9 of 10
Highlighted
Valued Member

Received my 100K bonus within 2 days. Wondering how long it hits my BonVoy Account.
Starting: 1/1/19
Current:

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

AmEx BonVoy Brilliant SL $8K | CL $14KCap One Venture SL $5K | CL $8KBarclay Arrival Plus SL $2.1K | CL $3.5KBarclay Apple Rewards CL $500Discover IT Miles SL $1.8K | CL $3.3KAmEx Platinum Delta SkyMiles SL $1.4K | CL $2.4K 
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.