Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2009 Challenger or Camaro?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 2009 Challenger or Camaro?

I would pay about $20,000 more for a Mustang GT500KR and blow your doors off.  That is my dream car. 

Message 21 of 28
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

DF and I went looking for a used car for DD on Sunday. We pull onto the Ford lot and before I can even say anything, she says, I don't know what you see in those things. My mouth hit the floor. Guess I know which way this one is going to go. Smiley Sad

Starting Score: 469
Current Score: 846
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 22 of 28
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Since we've introduced cars other than Chevrolets and Dodges, my dream car is an Austin-Healey 3000 Mk III, British Racing Green, of course, with the passenger seat removed (sorry, no riders!) and personalized license plates that read "M T NEST".

If the car doesn't ring a bell, it's the one in the video for Tears for Fears' "Everybody Wants to Rule the World." Alas, they're probably all owned by rich dentists in New Jersey now. Smiley Sad

Austin-Healey 3000 Mk III in BRG
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 23 of 28
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

haulingthescoreup wrote:
If the car doesn't ring a bell,

Ring a bell??  Blooming cheek!  At least one of us ridden in one  Smiley Very Happy
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 24 of 28
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@MidnightVoice wrote:

If the car doesn't ring a bell,

Ring a bell?? Blooming cheek! At least one of us ridden in one Smiley Very Happy

Yes, but you are old, Father William.

Is it true that there were more of them in the US than in Britain? Supposedly it was easier to find old ones here because there were more to start with, and the ones in England had terminal rust. But that was before the car collection frenzy hit, and little cool gems like these were snapped up and locked in some rich guy's 8-bay garage. Smiley Mad
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 25 of 28
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

I have no idea - I have not seen one for several years!
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 26 of 28
soylentorange20
New Contributor

I found this totally unrelated link in an email sent to me by a friend

Motorheads don’t want to hear it; refuse to believe it — but ugly realities are coming down hard on the ‘09 Camaro that will very possibly cause GM to pull the plug before the first one ever rolls off the line.

EQ=699 (12/15/2011)
TU=660 (12/15/2011)

Trying to move on up
Message 27 of 28
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

Interesting blog and replies. Those folks are a little harsh with the replies huh? Geez. I like Rusty Shackleford though (Dale Gribble's alias) LOL.

Starting Score: 469
Current Score: 846
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 28 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.