Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A THANK YOU to this forum

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

A THANK YOU to this forum

Thanks to the information I learned in this forum I was able to raise my credit score about 100 points in 6 months. I went from noone willing to offer me credit to over 40k in credit card availability and being able to purchase my family a home. I owe a great debt to the people who share in this forum. Just wanted to say thank you to the people who take the time fo share the knowledge they have.
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
KLEXH25
Valued Contributor

Re: A THANK YOU to this forum

That is amazing, and congratulations on your success! I also don’t know where I would be if it weren’t for this forum. 😊

Message 2 of 8
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on your success!
Message 3 of 8
pinkandgrey
Senior Contributor

Amazing! Congrats to you!! 

Discover It: 21.5k
Amex Cash Magnet: 18k
Fidelity Visa: 16.5k
Apple Card: 4.25k
Message 4 of 8
Trudy
Valued Contributor

That is Awesome!  Congratulations!

Ditto! A FABULOUSLY supportive Internet community. 

FICO - 8: 05/05/23
Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats OP, that is fantastic to hear Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 8
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Awesome community indeed. Ill be here 4 years in April Smiley Happy. No clue where id be with my credit but ill tell ya, in a very bad Hurricane experience i had so many people from here help me without a second thought ill forever be gratefulSmiley Happy. Play it back is whst we all csn doSmiley Happy
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations, that's awesome!

This place is a gem. I have gone to some other venues that are not as well-moderated and it sends me running right back here lol. 

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.