Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A wallet that wont warp cards?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

A wallet that wont warp cards?

So I carry a few cards around and noticed the wallet I use is starting to warp them. 

Any suggestions on a wallet that wont warp credit cards? 

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
RicHowe
Valued Contributor

Re: A wallet that wont warp cards?

Message 2 of 7
Jetboy
Regular Contributor

The only wallet I will buy again.

Flipside 4 Wallet

Message 3 of 7
wasCB14
Super Contributor

@Jetboy wrote:

Flipside 4 Wallet

They use a picture of a tank to describe their product as "crush resistant".

But in their video they show someone stepping on the wallet and caution "do not try this at home".

I guess someone could potentially slip and sue them, but it does come across as a mixed message about the design strength...

Personal spend: Amex Gold, Amex Schwab Plat., BofA PR+CCR(x2), Costco
Business use: Amex Bus. Plat., BBP, Lowes Amex AU, CFU AU
Perks: Delta Plat., United Explorer, IHG49, Hyatt, "Old SPG"
Mostly SD: Freedom Flex, Freedom, Arrival
Upgrade/Downgrade games: ED, BCE
SUB chasing: AA Platinum Select
Message 4 of 7
Drwaz99
Established Contributor

Not a classic wallet, but I switched to The Ridge Wallet after getting sick and tired of sitting lopsided and I couldn't be happier. They are smaller than your typical wallet but hold 10ish credit/license/insurance cards and some cash. The aluminum has some heft to it but the titanium and carbon fiber (what I chose) are quite light. I'll never go back to a normal wallet again. 

Message 5 of 7
Jetboy
Regular Contributor

@wasCB14 wrote:

@Jetboy wrote:

Flipside 4 Wallet

They use a picture of a tank to describe their product as "crush resistant".

But in their video they show someone stepping on the wallet and caution "do not try this at home".

I guess someone could potentially slip and sue them, but it does come across as a mixed message about the design strength...

The person is jumping on the wallet in the video. The "do not try this at home"  is a disclaimer so they will not get sued if someone get hurts imitating what they have seen (just like you said). I did not get a mixed message about the design strength.  YMMV.

Back On Topic - It is a  fully functional wallet that will not warp credit cards is the reason why I recommend it.

Message 6 of 7
Gunnerboy
Frequent Contributor

This is my wallet. For a whole year, I carried two different "minimalist" wallets, but didn't like how they'd bulge when you carried more than three cards of any type, and were difficult to remove.  Perfect for me!  And no warping!

"Not everyone who helps you is a friend, and not everyone who challenges you is an enemy."
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.