cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AT&T wireless sucks / how are you doing?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: AT&T wireless sucks / how are you doing?

Well, I had ATT years ago. Had/have Verizon for the past 6 years. Verizon was great, had the broadband aircard for internet access too, was very pleased with it. Great access up & down the east coast.

Now that I'm in the Ozarks, Verizon sucks. No bars, extended network if I'm lucky. Planning to switch to ATT again but can't dot it till my contract ends in Oct. Verizon keeps telling me they have service in my area, yeah they do if I drive several miles to the top of a high hill. They are holding me hostage by wanting a $175 termination fee. Luckily I have only 2 more months of paying for a service I'm not receiving.
Message 11 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: AT&T wireless sucks / how are you doing?

haulingthescoreup wrote:
Doing OK here in Verizon land, although going broke paying that monthly bill!

It can get pretty expensive, but if you combine it with FioS internet and FioS cable television, it saves you a bundle.

I feel like I'm getting what I pay for though. I don't think anyone I know has ever complained about Verizon. Definitely can't say the same for AT&T and some of the others.
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.