Not applicable

Re: About rubber duckies....

desifink wrote:
OK, somebody has to do this:

Rubbered Dougy, you're the one,
You make bedtime lots of fun,
Rubbered Dougy, I'm awfully fond of you;

etc......

my wife used to sing a similiar song. allow me to make her modifications.
Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

My DH is notoriously picky about his clothing, shoes, furniture, basically anything he buys or wears.

He recently relayed to me a story from his childhood:  he wanted a rubber ducky just like Ernie's, so every time he was at the store with his mom, she offerred to buy him a rubber ducky.  Well, none of the duckies they encountered was ever quite as good as Ernie's: didn't sqeak quite right, not squishy enough, etc.  So my picky DH never got the rubber ducky he wanted because of his own pickiness, even at age 3 or 4.  Some things never change.  I am looking for the perfect rubber ducky as a Christmas giftSmiley Happy

Message Edited by mrscharlie on 08-26-2008 03:04 PM
Message 12 of 14
thrasher865
Valued Contributor

I thought Dixie Stampede was owned by Dolly Parton

Starting Score: EQ: 665 - TU: 687
Current Score: EQ: 749 - TU: ---
Goal Score: EQ: 760 - TU: 760

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Herschend Family Entertainment Corporation (HFE) owns, operates or partners in 20 properties in 9 states. Properties include Branson, Missouri's Silver Dollar City theme park, Showboat Branson Belle lake attraction, White Water water park, Talking Rocks Cavern, The Wilderness at Silver Dollar City campground and Celebration City theme park.

HFE is an operating partner with Dolly Parton in the Dollywood Company, which owns the Dollywood theme park and Dollywood's Splash Country water park, both in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee. The Dollywood Company is also the largest shareholder in the Dixie Stampede dinner attractions located in Branson, Pigeon Forge and Myrtle Beach.

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.