Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add a picture into a post?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Add a picture into a post?

I know there used to be an image button to add an image into a post, but now its not on the toolbar. I tried uploading the image to photobucket but it keeps saying the link is invalid when I paste it in the "insert link" thing. So how do you post images in posts? Or was this feature deleted...?

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Add a picture into a post?

Are you not seeing this - the one circled in red when you try to post?

Screen Shot 2017-04-19 at 11.22.57 AM.png

Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

No, I do not have that button. That's why I'm confused because I know it used to be there...

Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

No, I do not have that button. That's why I'm confused because I know it used to be there...

Could it be your browser?  Just guessing... Have you tried logging out and in on another browser to see if it works?

Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Could it be your browser?  Just guessing... Have you tried logging out and in on another browser to see if it works?

I normally use Safari, but I just gave it a shot in Chrome and there is still no button.

Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I normally use Safari, but I just gave it a shot in Chrome and there is still no button.

A known issue with the Lithium software is causing this for you and several other people recently.  I'll let an admin know and it should be fixed in day or so

Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

A known issue with the Lithium software is causing this for you and several other people recently.  I'll let an admin know and it should be fixed in day or so

Okay great, thank you!

Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous

You should have the ability to post images now.

Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous

You should have the ability to post images now.

Yes it is fixed now. Thank you for all the help!

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.