cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Again maybe not the place but HELP

tag
Lulztech

Again maybe not the place but HELP

Friend if mine gave job recruiter her salary info for 3 years and they didn't even say if she got the job or not after a week of interview help
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Again maybe not the place but HELP

Contact the recruiter.   If she's kicked out of the pool from the salary issue, or some other issue, the recruiter may not know why but should be able to follow up with the company in question to find out whether she was hired or not.

Possible they're just slow, most banks in my experience move at glacial speeds hiring full-time employees as in various states you pretty much have to get everything out of the way before the person starts work.  It's too late to pull a credit check as a condition of employment as an example after the person starts ias I understand it, and my own highly officious employer suddenly started having to do background checks before people were tendered offers about six months ago: it takes nearly two months now to get anyone hired even after we've decided we want them: smell of death abounds as a result of ludicrous HR policies.

May only take the Fed. a day or less to do a secret security clearance; however, the civilian world is not so efficient (admittedly corporate background checks are in some respects more difficult to pass).  One week isn't a big deal, but the recruiter should know if she's in a holding pattern or out of the running.  Remember the recruiter doesn't get paid until said recruiter fills the role generally, so they'll typically be happy to follow up if required with the company in question.

        
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.