Did you mean: 

Alligators.

tag
yudeology101
Senior Contributor

Alligators.

Shared this in the CC Garden Club-

from the 'PointsGuy'-

Alligator On The Loose In Chicago O’Hare Airport Is Caught: While dogs are an increasingly common sight in airports, an alligator is one creature that you don’t want to find in a terminal. Flyers at Chicago O’Hare had a scaly encounter when a two-foot creature was on the loose on Friday, tweeted @TodayInTheSky. A passenger spotted the alligator under an escalator and quickly alerted a security guard, who was on patrol in Terminal 3 at the time. Officers eventually captured the reptile by placing a trash can over it. They then called the Chicago Herpetological Society, which now has possession of the animal. WBBM reported that “a major clue to how it ended up at the airport emerged on Twitter on Friday when someone posted photos of a man holding what appeared to be the same alligator.”

I assume it was ERTs response to get someone who jumped the fence, i bet that person was in biiigggg trouble. 

JPM Ritz Carlton $8k I UMP Club $8k I CSP $8k | Chase Hyatt $5k I AMEX Green NPSL I AMEX Delta $2k I Citi AA $2k | C1 QS $4.5k
BOA UNC-CH Alumni $6k I Hawaiian WEMC $3k I Arrival $6.5k I IT $1.5k | Merrill+ $2k | Lowes $12k | Apple $2k | +23more
Scores: EQ:671 (FICO 11) EX:686 (FICO N/C) TU:686 (FICO N/C) *8-5-14*
Overall UTIL: 14% *Gardening Since: 1/20/16*
------------------------------------------------------------
Need to stay out of trouble.... Go Heels!!! ... GC Watchlist ( #1 since 12-12-13)
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: Alligators.

LOL

You can run but you can't hide Smiley Tongue

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 10
Mike_C
Administrator Emeritus

Was expecting this to be about Florida - not Chicago.

My high school in Miami had this unused and disgusting fountain on the grounds. As a senior prank, some kids caught an adolescent alligator and put it in the pond. They had to call animal services and closed that part of the school down.

Message 3 of 10
myjourney
Super Contributor

@Mike_C wrote:

Was expecting this to be about Florida - not Chicago.

My high school in Miami had this unused and disgusting fountain on the grounds. As a senior prank, some kids caught an adolescent alligator and put it in the pond. They had to call animal services and closed that part of the school down.

LOL

Florida huh 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 4 of 10
KoolDev
Regular Contributor

We had one show up in an old storage building at my office near the coast.   Had to get the wildlife folks out there to remove his 7 ft self.   Went to Florida back in 91 or 92  (Tampa) and during a round of golf, we had to dodge gators and geese lol.

My Sock Drawer: Care Credit $4200-0, JCP 2100-0, Chase 3000-0, Chase Freedom $4500.00-0, WF $1000.00-0.00
In Use: NFCU Visa Sig $17.5k- 0.00k
I still have too MANY CARDS
Starting Score 538
Current Score Oct 30-14 701 fico Eq-- 745 Fico Tu-- 713 Fico Ex
Message 5 of 10
Mike_C
Administrator Emeritus

If you go to Everglades National Park, they are everywhere. Usually basking by the paths. Rule is - you don't get to close, and they don't get to close.

Message 6 of 10
fishbjc
Senior Contributor

I think an aligator is calm next to those deadly, ankle attacking geese.  I had to jump on a cars hood to stop the little chompers.

Message 7 of 10
KoolDev
Regular Contributor

LOL  that reminds me of the video of the guy being attacked by one trying to get into the office.

My Sock Drawer: Care Credit $4200-0, JCP 2100-0, Chase 3000-0, Chase Freedom $4500.00-0, WF $1000.00-0.00
In Use: NFCU Visa Sig $17.5k- 0.00k
I still have too MANY CARDS
Starting Score 538
Current Score Oct 30-14 701 fico Eq-- 745 Fico Tu-- 713 Fico Ex
Message 8 of 10
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

No alligators, but I've been battling moles in the front yard.  Does that count?

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 9 of 10
yudeology101
Senior Contributor

@Shogun wrote:

No alligators, but I've been battling moles in the front yard.  Does that count?

LOL

JPM Ritz Carlton $8k I UMP Club $8k I CSP $8k | Chase Hyatt $5k I AMEX Green NPSL I AMEX Delta $2k I Citi AA $2k | C1 QS $4.5k
BOA UNC-CH Alumni $6k I Hawaiian WEMC $3k I Arrival $6.5k I IT $1.5k | Merrill+ $2k | Lowes $12k | Apple $2k | +23more
Scores: EQ:671 (FICO 11) EX:686 (FICO N/C) TU:686 (FICO N/C) *8-5-14*
Overall UTIL: 14% *Gardening Since: 1/20/16*
------------------------------------------------------------
Need to stay out of trouble.... Go Heels!!! ... GC Watchlist ( #1 since 12-12-13)
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.