Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Special Referral Offer (No link!)

tag
Jervo007
New Contributor

Amex Special Referral Offer (No link!)

Hey comrades! 

I've always had a tough time trying to refer friends to open accounts. And I can't just keep dropping links for fear of being banished from group chat. lolz!

Noticed a "Special Referral Offer" on the AMEX app a few days ago, and was chatting with a co-worker today. Credit scores and credit cards came up, and out of the blue I asked if he had any AMEX cards. And nope, he had some sort of Navy Credit Union he uses for the most part. I told him about the offer. 100% Transparent. And he agreed to sign up. I sent him my link and he was approved for the Gold card on the spot. 

So, 30,000 points for me on that successful referral and I am pretty stoked about it! Generally, you get 15,000 points per referral up to 55,000 total. Anyhow,  just wanted to share. So, if you can, Amex holders try and take advanatge!

Amex Gold | Amex BCP | Amex BBP | Discover Cash Back | Citi Costco Anywhere | Chase Sapphire Preferred | Chase Ink Business Cash | Capital One QS
EX8: 774 | TU8: 744 | EQ8: 744 | Fico 9: 792
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amex Special Referral Offer (No link!)

Congrats on the points score! I saw that offer too. Honestly, none of my family and friends are into annual fee cards but I'll keep the thought in my mind in case it comes up. Bare with my tangent here, but I was just looking at that card and wondering how long I'll keep it at $250 a year. 

Message 2 of 4
Jervo007
New Contributor

@Anonymous Thanks! Just spent 102k points on a flight for the fam. So, this is a nice bump.

The fee is definitely the meh factor. But I do try to leverage all the perks to make up for it. I have reminders set for the dining credits too. Haha

Amex Gold | Amex BCP | Amex BBP | Discover Cash Back | Citi Costco Anywhere | Chase Sapphire Preferred | Chase Ink Business Cash | Capital One QS
EX8: 774 | TU8: 744 | EQ8: 744 | Fico 9: 792
Message 3 of 4
GrandBay
Frequent Contributor

@Jervo007  I know someone that has it on all their social media accounts! She has a ton of referral points haha

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.