Did you mean: 

Another Moderator Emeritus?

tag
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: Another Moderator Emeritus?

@WhirledPeasPlease wrote:

(Go Colts!)

How's their training camp going? DD#1 used to see them when she went early to Rose for soccer pre-season and they were there the same time.

Go Colts! Except when they've playing the lowly Titans! Or whoever else it is that I'm trying to follow! Used to be Giants, now I guess it's the Dolphins! Go Chad Pennington! Keep that shoulder safe, and find a team and a fan base that treats you like a human, and appreciates you!
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 21 of 50
WhirledPeasPlease
Moderator Emeritus

@haulingthescoreup wrote:

@WhirledPeasPlease wrote:

(Go Colts!)

How's their training camp going? DD#1 used to see them when she went early to Rose for soccer pre-season and they were there the same time.

Go Colts! Except when they've playing the lowly Titans! Or whoever else it is that I'm trying to follow! Used to be Giants, now I guess it's the Dolphins! Go Chad Pennington! Keep that shoulder safe, and find a team and a fan base that treats you like a human, and appreciates you!

So far training camp has been a bunch of reports about "We miss Peyton".  I ignore the pre-season if I can help it.  Football season starts once I get my fantasy leagues in place.  LOL
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
From 700 in 2008 to 498 in 2012...
4/23/12 -- BK 13 date of filing EQ = 505
4/18/12 -- EQ 498
12/5/13 -- EQ 669
Here we go.... back on track.
Message 22 of 50
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

fused wrote:

MidnightVoice wrote:
I am still stirring  Smiley Very Happy

...but you still follow the rules around here

I must be slipping  Smiley Wink
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 23 of 50
marty56
Super Contributor

haulingthescoreup wrote:
And possibly even older than THAT is remembering that the theme song was sung by Johnny Rivers, and that Patrick McGoohan was HOT. At least, to ten-year-olds he was. Smiley Wink

Or Emerson, Lake and Palmer playing the Petter Gun theme and knowing it was a TV show. 
1/25/2021: FICO 850 EQ 848 TU 847 EX
Message 24 of 50
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

marty56 wrote:

haulingthescoreup wrote:
And possibly even older than THAT is remembering that the theme song was sung by Johnny Rivers, and that Patrick McGoohan was HOT. At least, to ten-year-olds he was. Smiley Wink

Or Emerson, Lake and Palmer playing the Petter Gun theme and knowing it was a TV show. 

Or watching the first ever broadcast of the first episode of Dr. Who  Smiley Happy
Message 25 of 50
marty56
Super Contributor

Who was the first mod here not counting Barry.
1/25/2021: FICO 850 EQ 848 TU 847 EX
Message 26 of 50
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

I think they came in a blob. Tuscani, masdeocho, TheNewWorldMan (now a blogger) and a few others that I never knew. Then Brammy? and then fused? maybe someone else in there, then Timothy and me?? and then all hell broke loose, lol.

I'm sure I've forgotten someone truly critical, and I'm going to hear about it. Smiley Tongue
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 27 of 50
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

marty56 wrote:
Who was the first mod here not counting Barry.

If I remeber correctly, Tusker was first and all alone for a while
Message 28 of 50
WhirledPeasPlease
Moderator Emeritus

haulingthescoreup wrote:
I think they came in a blob. Tuscani, masdeocho, TheNewWorldMan (now a blogger) and a few others that I never knew. Then Brammy? and then fused? maybe someone else in there, then Timothy and me?? and then all hell broke loose, lol.

I'm sure I've forgotten someone truly critical, and I'm going to hear about it. Smiley Tongue

I'm hell and I'm breakin' loose!  Smiley Happy

Hehehehehee!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
From 700 in 2008 to 498 in 2012...
4/23/12 -- BK 13 date of filing EQ = 505
4/18/12 -- EQ 498
12/5/13 -- EQ 669
Here we go.... back on track.
Message 29 of 50
dizzier
Established Contributor

so are there any new mods comin down the pipeline?

Until Chase lowers my ridiculously high APR they can kiss my patootie! Their card has been retired to the sockdrawer. Smiley Mad
Message 30 of 50
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.