cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another goal down... Think I might have ran out of them now.

tag
fot1
Established Contributor

Another goal down... Think I might have ran out of them now.

I joined this group back in 2011 looking to rebuild my credit, in the hopes of buying a home.  First goal was to get a couple credit cards to start rebuilding., Second goal was to buy a house. Third get newer vehicle.  Fourth was get the "good" credit cards. The last goal I had was to buy some land to build a vacation/retirement home on.. Land with an ocean  view.. I just had my offer on such property accepted.. This is so amazing to me.. It seams like just the other day i was dodging collection calls and letters.. I already have a plan in place to build the home.. Now I need to find the next goal..

Too many to list..
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Another goal down... Think I might have ran out of them now.

Congratulations!🍾 my wife and I live in Chicago and my fear is my score won't be good enough for a competitive mortgage here. That is definitely my goal for the next few years! Someday I hope to be in your position for sure. Currently 26, so I suppose I have a few years of hard work ahead of me yet. 😉
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on meeting your goals!!! Its definitely a HUGE accomplishment.
Message 3 of 7
fot1
Established Contributor

And I closed..!!!!

Too many to list..
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!! 

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! check out Eric Thomas I think is his name for more positive ways of doing even more for oneself. Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amazing. Congratulations!

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.