Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any Chicago myFico'ers out there?!?!?

tag
CEOriginal
Contributor

Any Chicago myFico'ers out there?!?!?

Hello myFicoLand!

I'll be moving to Chicago this fall. Any advice you guys can give me? School me on North Chicago vs. South Chicago.. Where to go... Where to stay away from?

I'm a 26-year old male, if that matters.

Scores as of 7/28/13: EX.683   TU.688   EQ.???
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
DaBears
Senior Contributor

Re: Any Chicago myFico'ers out there?!?!?

Chicagoan right here. Wrigleyville is always poppin. I never go to the southside. No reason to.  What part of Chicago you moving too?

Message 2 of 4
CEOriginal
Contributor

"DaBears" .. Duh!

I'm moving to the South Loop. S Michigan and Western Pkwy..? I've been to Wrigleyville and liked it alot. 

I'll be going to Roosevelt U, not the best school in the area, but one that accepted me lol. Is the South Loop "south Chicago"? I've heard that anything south of Roosevelt Rd is considered south Chicago.... I'm pretty close to there lol

Scores as of 7/28/13: EX.683   TU.688   EQ.???
Message 3 of 4
DaBears
Senior Contributor

@CEOriginal wrote:

"DaBears" .. Duh!

I'm moving to the South Loop. S Michigan and Western Pkwy..? I've been to Wrigleyville and liked it alot. 

I'll be going to Roosevelt U, not the best school in the area, but one that accepted me lol. Is the South Loop "south Chicago"? I've heard that anything south of Roosevelt Rd is considered south Chicago.... I'm pretty close to there lol

Anything past 18th st is the south side. Maxwell Street is very nice. They hold a lot of festivals during the summer and downtown Chicago has some really nice Night Clubs if you're into that type of scene. The Mid is the hottest night club in Chicago right now. Lincoln Park is really nice as well. Lincoln Ave has a strip of nothing but Sports Bars. Bar hoping is a must in that part of town. 

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.