Did you mean: 

Any NFCU member care to adopt me?

tag
WildTurkey
Valued Member

Any NFCU member care to adopt me?

Feel free to consider me family! Smiley Wink
Starting Score (4/16/12 lender pull): TU 564 | EX 504 | EQ 522
Current Score (7/24/13 lender pull): TU 677 | EX 627 | EQ 580; 4/6/14 - TU 720 | EX - 683 | EQ 649
Goals: DONE. Homeowner as of 9/27/13. No apps until 2016. Last app 7/16/2014 (auto)

Total Rewards Visa ($7.5k); Barclaycard Ring ($5k); Chase Sapphire ($5k); Chase Freedom ($1.5k); Walmart Discover ($2.5k); Amazon Store ($1.9k); Amex BCE ($1k); NFL Ravens Visa ($750)
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Any NFCU member care to adopt me?

lmfao this will prolly get deleted. i wish my sister had kept her nfcu account!!! Smiley Sad
Message 2 of 4
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@KennyS2006 wrote:
lmfao this will prolly get deleted. i wish my sister had kept her nfcu account!!! Smiley Sad

Heh, for what?

        
Message 3 of 4
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

@Revelate wrote:

@KennyS2006 wrote:

Heh, for what?

Most forums don't allow threads like these.. I just assumed! LOL Sorry, didn't mean to speak out of turn or about something I don't know about. Smiley Wink 

I just did some research on NFCU website.. my sister has an access number still so I'm going to get her to call tomorrow and see if that means she still has an account! Smiley Very Happy

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.