cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone ordering an iPhone 6 tomorrow?

tag
Open123
Super Contributor

Re: Anyone ordering an iPhone 6 tomorrow?

Just pre-ordered two of them early this morning through Apple.  

Silver iPhone 6 for me, and Gold 6S for the wife, the full unlocked versions.  Both will be delivered on the 9/19!  Used Amex Bus Plat for the warranty and 90 day accidental protection.  This an example of a "time sensitive" purchase where I won't use any card with sensitive fraud alert algorithms.  The last thing I need is a fraud alert to verify purchase.

Message 21 of 46
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Awoke at 2:57. Logged into Verizon Wireless and had the confirmation in hand within a few minutes. Decided to gamble on the Plus 128 version. Upgrade every other version but this is the first time I decided not to wait after a few weeks.

Message 22 of 46
Whitneyy
Valued Contributor

@coldnmn wrote:

I just saw on TV verizon is giving a  free Iphone 6 if you trade in your old working phone. Must sign up for a new 2 year contract. It's the 16gb phone. 

Really? Smiley Embarassed

I want to see if I qualify for this. 

GOAL - 700 FICO across the board!
Message 23 of 46
Dalanar
Regular Contributor

@Open123 wrote:

Silver iPhone 6 for me, and Gold 6S for the wife, the full unlocked versions.  Both will be delivered on the 9/19!  Used Amex Bus Plat for the warranty and 90 day accidental protection.  This an example of a "time sensitive" purchase where I won't use any card with sensitive fraud alert algorithms.  The last thing I need is a fraud alert to verify purchase.

????

Experian: 729 Equifax: 740 Transunion: 732
Capital One Mastercard: $0.4K, Capital One Quicksilver: $5K, Chase Southwest Premier: $7.5K, Amex Blue Cash Everyday: $24.9K, Discover It: $9.4K, Chase Sapphire Preferred: $16.9K, Citi Hilton HHonors Reserve: $7.7K, Arrival+ BarclayCard MC WE: $7.5K
Message 24 of 46
Open123
Super Contributor

@Dalanar wrote:

@Open123 wrote:

????

Sorry, meant Gold (iPhone) 6 Plus!  My typing is so horrid, it always lags my thought sequence.

Message 25 of 46
Burned2manybridgesB4
Valued Contributor

Screenshot_2014-09-13-13-48-15.png

Message 26 of 46
GetTheFico
Regular Contributor

I bit the bullet and ordered an iPhone 6.

Stuck with the smaller of the two, 5.5" is not practical for me.
EQ: 780
EX: 767
TU: 779
Message 27 of 46
creditnocash
Valued Contributor

i ended up pre-ordering the 6 128gb as they weren't taking any for the 6plus. 

if its there friday morning ill pick that up, and cancel the pre-order so someone else can have it... 

Current: Fico ScoresEQ~706 TU~719 EX 709 4/28/23

Inquiries (24 Months): EQ 0 TU 0 EX 0| Most Recent: A LONG WHILE
Over 12 Months:0

2023 Goals:
Buy A Home
Earn Cash Back

Amex Zync(Unicorn)
Chase Freedom$1500
Discover IT$7,400
Citi DC $10,000
Citizens Mastercard$7,000

Message 28 of 46
eddie84
Valued Contributor

Wife pre-ordered the 6 so she'll be getting it next Friday.  Me, I'll have to wait until next May when my contract expires, then I'll get the iPhone 6 (not the Plus since we deemed it too big lol).

Message 29 of 46
nax
Regular Contributor

I've got 3 on the way, one for DW one for mom and would not forget me! 6 Plus Space Gray X3. We have all had the 4 for long enough and the larger screen is what were after. 

Message 30 of 46
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.