cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone upgrading to the iPhone 7 or 7 Plus???

tag
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Anyone upgrading to the iPhone 7 or 7 Plus???

I'm getting the 7+. Already preordered.
Message 11 of 42
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

@waynes1982 wrote:
I got up early to order the phone, and the page kept giving me the come back soon message until around 3:10am EST. by then the date for the Jet Black 7+ was already shipping in October. I did put in my order anyways so lets see if they can produce more faster.

Oh god, I think mine said November! Smiley Sad Dang.. wonder if it's possible to change. lol

Message 12 of 42
ddemari
Super Contributor

I upgraded this am around 7 and accidentally ordered the iPhone 7 in matte black with an eta of Friday the 16th but I'm a plus person so thank god I didn't fully hut submit. Then I changed it to 7+ matte black and it's coming by sept 30th. The jet black was combing in November. I was torn on the blacks but at the end of the day the shiny black reminded me too much of a 5c. But I'm going to be envious I bet of that jet black. I feel like you can cancel your order/ change it because it's not fulfilled yet. What color would you go for next and who is your provider?
Message 13 of 42
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

@ddemari wrote:
I upgraded this am around 7 and accidentally ordered the iPhone 7 in matte black with an eta of Friday the 16th but I'm a plus person so thank god I didn't fully hut submit. Then I changed it to 7+ matte black and it's coming by sept 30th. The jet black was combing in November. I was torn on the blacks but at the end of the day the shiny black reminded me too much of a 5c. But I'm going to be envious I bet of that jet black. I feel like you can cancel your order/ change it because it's not fulfilled yet. What color would you go for next and who is your provider?

So I just canceled the order entirely -- had to do it on the phone. Getting someone on the phone was a miraculous feat. I had ordered jet black until I saw it said November.. was going to reorder with matte, but decided not.

I am gonna try to walk in an apple store and try to just buy one there.. lol I have a concert in Atlanta on September 26th, so I'll try then. No phone will ship to me by then, so.. if I can't get one at the store nothing will be lost. I agree with you about the jet black that I'd be envious if I saw it. I'd like to see them all before I fully commit.

Message 14 of 42
mattmyFIC0
Established Contributor

The jet black looks sweet but this: http://www.theverge.com/circuitbreaker/2016/9/7/12836762/iphone-7-announced-black-scratch

Scores 01/04/2017: EQ 719, TU 750, EX 716
Goal scores: 740 across the board
Message 15 of 42
eddie84
Valued Contributor

Got my order in on launch date. Now I'll have to wait 3 - 4 weeks for it to ship. Smiley MadSmiley Tongue

Message 16 of 42
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

I just went backwards.

I dropped my 6+ so I bought the 5es.

So far it works great. I just have to get used to a small phone again

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 17 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

The mail app has been annoying me lately on my 6S so I'm actually considering switching back to Android (I have a Nexus 5X that I use for Android app development so I wouldn't need to buy anything new). Cat Sad In any case I was already planning on waiting until at least the 7S or 8 or whatever Apple calls the next one.

Speaking of the 8, I bet they bring back the headphone jack for that one. Cat Tongue

Message 18 of 42
Scupra
Super Contributor

Got my pre order in for the Matte 7 plus at midnight, estimated delivery is 9/23 grrrr.

Filed BK7: 7/2012 (start score EQ 560 / TU 529) Discharge 10/2012
801 EQ FICO 06/2022
797 TU FICO 04/2022
793 EX FICO 04/2022
$30k NFCU Platinum | $30.7k NFCU cashRewards Sig | $15k NavChek | $7.1k Cap1 Quicksilver | $10k Amazon Store | $19k Cap1 VentureOne | $16k Barclay Aviator | $5k Chase Freedom | $5k Chase Sapphire Preferred | $9k Costco Visa | $20k AMEX BCE | AMEX Gold | NFCU Platinum #2 $19.3k | Apple $8.5k
Message 19 of 42
mattmyFIC0
Established Contributor

@Scupra wrote:

Got my pre order in for the Matte 7 plus at midnight, estimated delivery is 9/23 grrrr.

My delivery est. is 9/16 Smiley Happy DW is 9/23 for rose gold. You get the 128GB?

Scores 01/04/2017: EQ 719, TU 750, EX 716
Goal scores: 740 across the board
Message 20 of 42
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.