cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Card Video Review!

Estimate your FICO® Score range for free

FICO® Score Estimator

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Established Member

Apple Card Video Review!

Heres a First Unboxing and first use Video Review...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj7kFBz-jw4

https://imgur.com/a/6wiJIbl
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Community Leader
Valued Contributor

Re: Apple Card Video Review!

Ooooh, it’s so pretty lol 

Discover It: 18.7k
Amex BCE: 18k
Citi DC: 4.7k
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Once you go Berner, you never go back.
Message 2 of 7
Established Member

Re: Apple Card Video Review!

Lol. Even though the card is meh! I’m still going to get it lol
https://imgur.com/a/6wiJIbl
Message 3 of 7
New Contributor

Apple Card - physical card is seriously cool

Just got the physical card in fedex this morning. Have to admit it probably the coolest piece of metal you can carry other than the Centurion card, but is a masterpiece of workmanship. To get the personally engraved card two days after getting approved shows these folks have their act together. No calling to activate. Just tap your phone to the card and done. The whole process from the invite to the instant soft pull approval or denial and a cool physical thing you can use to saw your way out of debtors prison not to mention the brilliant execution of the whole program is showing all the others how things should work. I’m impressed. Let’s hope that Golman Sachs people don’t mess it all up somehow. 

WF Sig Rewards, Apple, Cathay Sig Vs, BB&T Travel Rewards, Amex Hilton, Amex Magnet, Langley FCU VS, Amex Delta Blue(pc fm Plat), Avianca Vuela VS, WingsFCU VS, Amex ED, DiscoverIt Miles, TD Cash VS, BBVA Compass VS, Citi AA, Amex Gold, Paypal MC, Chase Amazon Prime VS, Amex Platinum, Walmart MC, Amex Delta Reserve, Citi DC, Penfed Promise VS, Credit One X 2, (they wanted me to stay Lol), CapOne QS (oldest gotta keep), Cheapoair store card, Rip: First Prem. Starting 6/2016 all mid 500's with no credit, 8/2019 EQ 700, EX 704, TU 741, with approx 130k in TL. 3% until. Goal 750 across the board by Aug 2019. Now - in the garden for sure :-) (maybe LOL)
Message 4 of 7
Senior Contributor

Re: Apple Card - physical card is seriously cool

It really is a sick card. I would use it everywhere if the rewards were 1.5% instead of 1%. This is my first metal card and it’s a real stunner. 

70DD1A3B-9DE6-4CBB-A6D9-BA705BE22054.jpeg
Scores 1/2019:
Scores 8/2019:

Hover over my cards to see my limits!
Goal cards:
Message 5 of 7
Contributor

Agreed. It is pretty cool, but unfortunate that I will likely never actually carry it

July 31/2019. EX-712. EQ-704. TU-726
Message 6 of 7
Senior Contributor

It is kind of funny when you think about it...

Using a phone as a payment device was the stuff of science fiction not so long ago.

Yet we can get excited about titanium cards (Apple and Centurion)...a material that has been used to make medium-quality cookware for decades.

Most spend: CSR, CFU, BBP
Rewards/AAoA ballast: CF, Discover, Costco, ED, Arrival, Double Cash
Perks: Schwab Platinum, IHG49, Hyatt75, Brilliant, Delta Platinum, Aviator Red
Bonus chasing / retention games: Savor, BCP
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.