Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple homepods

tag
razzy116
Established Contributor

Apple homepods

I"m a electronics geek lol, anyways are Apple Homepods any good? Thank you and be safe.

Starting Score: 663
Current Score: c669
Goal Score: 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Schwartzinator
Frequent Contributor

Re: Apple homepods

I don't have one personally, but would have invested in several if Siri/HomeKit were ready for prime time. Having said that, I've seen them in action in many different stagings and they sound phenomenal given their size and price. 

Message 2 of 6
jkry
Valued Member

We recently got the HomePod mini in white for the house! We really love it, The sound is great, and it works perfect in the living room for all of our Phillips hue lights.   We will probably be buying at least two more of these HomePod minis, and placing them throughout the house as they all link up.  

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Freaking AWESOME! Voice commands aren't as sophisticated as an Alexa, but the sound is incredible. Imagine a cheaper more useful Sonos speaker. The thing shakes the floor at high volumes and just sounds great. Max volume can be higher, but that might be asking too much given its size. I have the full size one and would say if you love music; get that one. Also if you can wait for those sales where they go for $200. BestBuy is where I bought mine at that sale price. Also the quality of the device is fit for a 12 million dollar Hamptons home. Not junky construction like the Alexa products. Worth it!  

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Recently picked up two, I have a townhouse and I love them. Easy to use and sound great def recommend. Apple is discontinuing the full size home pod but will continue to update it I havent seen any sales on it tho.

@razzy116 wrote:

I"m a electronics geek lol, anyways are Apple Homepods any good? Thank you and be safe.

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

if you live with multiple people who have apple devices, will homepod assign whatever commands you give it to your respective devices?

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.