Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asked stranger to see their credit card, lol

tag
DollyLama
Established Contributor

Re: Asked stranger to see their credit card, lol

This wouldn't be me. I hate giving my cards through a drive thru fast food (only on extreme occasions) when they do not swipe it right there where I can see them, the ones that walk away from the window to do the transaction out of my view. I even set up my account to notify of any charge via text for any small amount. 

Message 21 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@dollylama: So do I. My phone goes off immediately any time I use it.
Message 22 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Didn't beat the waiter on Outback hitting on me because I paid with my Spiderman MC on Valentine's day when I had my wife sitting right in front of me. Smiley Very Happy

Now that was weird. 

Message 23 of 24
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

@Anonymouswrote:
So I have an itch to get the Amex BCP and today a random stranger paid with one. I of course saw it and before he put it away randomly asked if I could see it. He said sure and let me have it. Yes, I am strange. Yes, he thought I was weird by the end of it. But I held my first Amex in my hand and it is the universe telling me to get it, hahaha

Lol...I'd be afraid to hand mine over.  Just my luck, that person has a photographic memory!  The CVV code is on the front with the card # & name & exp date!! Smiley Surprised

BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.