Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attractive cards.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Attractive cards.

Hello guys, after reading a previous post that had me thinking. What are some of the more eye appealing cards in your wallet?

I think the Discover it card is the sexiest. Just for fun. Thanks

Message 1 of 28
27 REPLIES 27
L-TWT
Established Contributor

Re: Attractive cards.

FYI,

this post is about to be moved to smorgasbord 

Message 2 of 28
mikelo22
Established Contributor

Overall, I think the CSP is still the best looking/feeling card out there.  I almost wanted to keep it and pay the AF just to have it. Smiley Tongue I also like the Citi ThankYou Premier/Prestige look; it's very classic and regal-looking, IMO.  Perhaps I'm just a sucker for AF cards, lol.

I'll probably get booed for this, but of my normal cards, I actually like the Citi DoubleCash look the best.  

I really can't stand the Amex BCE and ED cards.  I hate that they're see-through; it looks cheap.

Message 3 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think the CSP and Discover it are top notch. The rare metal Venture card would be a close runner up
Message 4 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

not in my wallet and probably never will but these ones look very appealing to me. 

Message 5 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

I liked the previous version of the Slate card.
Message 6 of 28
creditguy
Valued Contributor

To me the Discover It looked better online than it did in person so I was a little disappointed. On the other hand the Freedom looks better in person than it did online so it could go either way. As long as the card works when I swipe it is all that matters in the end though. But if I have to choose a card for looks if say Ritz, CSP and Amex ED and BCE are pretty attractive cards.

Message 7 of 28
TiggerDat
Valued Contributor

In some ways the Huntington Voice card is attractive.

It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.....
Always follow these rules: Only take a HP for a new account. Always use the best rewards card for that reward category. Don't close a card unless you know you really should. Never use more than 35% of a credit limit. Recon as much and as best you can. Use the introductory period to the best advantage. Get the signup bonus. Whenever possible PIF or balance transfer so you pay less in interest. Never give an excellent rating when it is actually the norm. Always look for a discount as more is always better.
Always accept candy from strangers because they have the best candy or from people you know have good candy.
Message 8 of 28
CreditJim
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

not in my wallet and probably never will but these ones look very appealing to me. 

The Chase Ink doesn't actually look like that though.

Quicksilver 51k | Discover It $45k | Bonvoy Business $38k | Lowe's $35k | Costco $33.5k | SWACU $30k | Ink Preferred $28k | USAA Rewards $25k | Ink Cash $22.5k | Ink Preferred $22k | Amex Blue Business Plus $17k | Freedom Flex $16k | Freedom $14k | CSR $10k | Amazon Store $10k | Amazon Business $3k | REI $3k
Message 9 of 28
Chris679
Established Contributor

Chase Marriott and BoA Cash Rewards are my two favorites. Put me in the boo column for Double Cash, it's hideous.
Message 10 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.