cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tag
IncrsCreditScore
Established Contributor

I want to change my avatar to one on my pictures on my computer.  I used to do that all the time before my old MyFico Forums name and all the other stats were frozen and had to create another account.  At least name is back to what it originally was but my old stats don't show up.  Regardless, please help me remember how to change my avatar to a picture that is on my computer.  The Browse button no longer shows up for me.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

Re: Avatar Question

You’ll need to rank up just a little more before being able to add a custom avatar. Doesn’t take long!
Message 2 of 5
IncrsCreditScore
Established Contributor

Thanks, K-in-Boston.  Would you mind advising what rank I have to attain to be able to add my own avatar.  TIA.

Message 3 of 5
Felony_Phil
Established Contributor

Mine
Message 4 of 5
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Felony_Phil wrote:
Mine

Yep, I see that @IncrsCreditScore has already added her custom avatar, but for anybody else who might be wondering the rank requirment is 'Regular Contributor'. 

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/User-Guidelines-General/Custom-Avatar-Available-at-Rank-of-Regular-...

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.