Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOA Cash Reward Affinities

tag
issac2x
Frequent Contributor

BOA Cash Reward Affinities

So I'm writing this for any BOA CR holders who want to change the image on their cards but don't know how. Recently changed my BOA card to cash rewards and remembered different variations of the card like MLB, US Pride, Susan G Komen, etc and that got me down the rabbit hole of affinities. BOA has over 120 debit card affinities available for customers to change too but not many for credit cards; at least that was what I thought. Turns out they have just as many for cash rewards versions but for some reason never bothered advertising that they do. Luckily google images can sift through most of them just type in: personalize, bank of america, affinity into google images and you'll get a bunch of them shown. To change it though requires a PC and you may have to go into a branch. The CSR (if they know what they're doing) can change it over the phone but they may not have the proper affinity code so you'll need to visit a banker and have them go over the process with the CSR to change it. YMMV though and if you get a seasoned CSR they might be able to just do it via phone instead of conferencing with a banker.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BOA Cash Reward Affinities

That sounds like a bit of a hassle just to customize the way your card looks.

I'd look into something like this and you can customize your card any way you want, even using your own images as uploads.

Message 2 of 6
issac2x
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

That sounds like a bit of a hassle just to customize the way your card looks.

I'd look into something like this and you can customize your card any way you want, even using your own images as uploads.

Thanks for sharing the link. Was a bit of a hassle as you said but in the end it was just a PC and I was curious to see if it could be done. YMMV when it comes to any affinity stuff.

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

This should be another couple hundred to churn! Like the MLB cards!

Message 4 of 6
issac2x
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

This should be another couple hundred to churn! Like the MLB cards!

BOA has imposed a rule against acquiring multiple CR cards within a specified time frame; unsure if it applies to these affinities but they probably would.

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Google search [code] siteSmiley Tongueersonalize.bankofamerica.com cash [/code] and click images..

idk how to kill the smiley
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.