Re: Badges for Your Signature

I’m new. Where do you change your sig?
Message 13 of 224
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

How to add card pictures to your signature:  http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/SmorgasBoard/THIS-IS-HOW-YOU-ADD-CREDIT-CARD-PICS-TO-YOUR-PROFILE/td-p/2262839

Read the first page, then skip to the end where I've helped some others recently and your questions should be answered. 

Note:  just disregard the photobucket info... they now charge a fee to host images (many people use imgur or their myFICO forum album for hosting now).

Message 14 of 224
Anonymous
Not applicable

@UncleB wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

How to add card pictures to your signature:  http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/SmorgasBoard/THIS-IS-HOW-YOU-ADD-CREDIT-CARD-PICS-TO-YOUR-PROFILE/td-p/2262839

Read the first page, then skip to the end where I've helped some others recently and your questions should be answered. 

Note:  just disregard the photobucket info... they now charge a fee to host images (many people use imgur or their myFICO forum album for hosting now).

Thanks, I think i got it!

Message 15 of 224
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@UncleB wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks, I think i got it!

That looks good, i think you got it too Smiley Happy  

Killer scores for only a year in, That is what i'm hoping to do with mine as well. 

Message 16 of 224
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks a lot! Crazy what having some collections deleted and opening up some cards will do.

How’d you get 86 inq’s?
Message 17 of 224
JohnnyGaddar
New Contributor

I wish I will get HTML privileges and I will be able to use this kind of badges too.
Date 07/01/2018

Message 18 of 224
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@JohnnyGaddar wrote:
I wish I will get HTML privileges and I will be able to use this kind of badges too.

@JohnnyGaddar I just checked your profile... you're good to know nowSmiley Wink

--UB

Message 19 of 224
JohnnyGaddar
New Contributor

.@UncleB
Thank you so much uncle B.
Date 07/01/2018

Message 20 of 224
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.