Eastern_star
Established Member

Re: Badges for Your Signature

Thank you!

Message 21 of 224
Anonymous
Not applicable

Your setting's value has been changed because invalid HTML was found. The invalid HTML has been removed. Please review the value and re-submit the form when you are satisfied.

Thats the error I am getting.. What am I missing??? I've tried doing [695], ive tried doing just 695. both do not work for me! :/

Message 22 of 224
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

Your setting's value has been changed because invalid HTML was found. The invalid HTML has been removed. Please review the value and re-submit the form when you are satisfied.

Thats the error I am getting.. What am I missing??? I've tried doing [695], ive tried doing just 695. both do not work for me! :/

You can't add or edit HTML in your signature until you reach the rank of 'Member'.  The more you participate on the forums, the faster you'll uprank (it doesn't take long).

Message 23 of 224
Anonymous
Not applicable

I see ! thanks!

Message 24 of 224
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cool!!

Message 25 of 224
stephenskd
New Contributor

thanks!

Message 26 of 224
Zolomon
Regular Contributor

I've been wondering where all these fancy score cards were coming from. Nice work.

Personal cards:

Business cards:

Message 27 of 224
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks!
Message 28 of 224
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for posting this!  I was wondering for a long time how in the world people had those on their signatures lol!  Looks amazing Smiley Happy 

Message 29 of 224
darkpearl
Regular Contributor

Love this. Got some to line up with my CC images for the CLs.

Message 30 of 224
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.