Did you mean: 

Badges for Your Signature

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Badges for Your Signature

@CreditCharmer wrote:
Hello,
Would you mind sharing the HTML code for your “days until clean profile” banner?
Does it count down on its own?
Thank you in advance.

@CreditCharmer   So the banner is not my work, but i have reached out to the person that made it.  I don't think it will be an issue, but i don't want to overstep.   As soon as i hear something i'll let you know tho.    Yes, it does countdown on it's own, as you enter dates in the code. 

Message 91 of 226
CreditCharmer
Regular Contributor

Thank you so much. That is perfectly understandable. I appreciate your help.
Credit is a lot like a Reputation....It takes 20 years to build it and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, and you will do things differently.

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 92 of 226
Rebuilding69
Established Contributor

Hmm, didn't see any code for the score circles like what Angelwingz has in their signature. I'll keep looking I guess. I saw the code for the badges in this thread, and used that for now. Smiley Happy

Message 93 of 226
Anonymous
Not applicable

You have to take an image and then make an account at Imgur.com, drag it there and then use the direct link code just like placing pictures of your credit card.

There may be other options as well.
Message 94 of 226
Rebuilding69
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
You have to take an image and then make an account at Imgur.com, drag it there and then use the direct link code just like placing pictures of your credit card.

There may be other options as well.

Ah ok, thanks Smiley Happy

Message 95 of 226
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just right click on other people's images here and open the imaged in a new tab. For Discover, if no one has it I use the image from when I sign in. And for the rest, a smaller image from Google images.
Message 96 of 226
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Rebuilding69 wrote:

Hmm, didn't see any code for the score circles like what Angelwingz has in their signature. I'll keep looking I guess. I saw the code for the badges in this thread, and used that for now. Smiley Happy

@Rebuilding69 

OH...   The ones in angelwingz siggy are a screenshot from the myfico score page when you have a subscription. 

Message 97 of 226
MrPepperoni
Regular Contributor

Hey, how do I add all these badges to my signature? 
I tried adding it to signature in settings but it was deleted by its own due to the wrong html...
Please help Smiley Happy
Is there step by step instructions available?

Moved to the US in August 2018.
Applied for Citi Costco in November 2018 - Denied due to lack of history (no history).
Started building credit in January 2019. Please hover over each card:

Also have Chase Marriott Bonvoy Bold (6 months old, $11k limit)
Bilt Credit Card (6 months old, $2k limit)
Amex Hilton Honors Surpass (1 month old, $16k limit)
Two paid off auto loans ($20.5K and $15.7K)

Message 98 of 226
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@MrPepperoni wrote:

Hey, how do I add all these badges to my signature? 
I tried adding it to signature in settings but it was deleted by its own due to the wrong html...
Please help Smiley Happy
Is there step by step instructions available?

Hi and welcome 

The instructions are in the first post, but the forum has ranks (the title next to your user name) and you'll need to "level up" a little before you can add badges/images to your signature

Just participate in the forums like you normally would, and when the rank changes to Member, you'll be able to add them 

Message 99 of 226
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the help

Message 100 of 226
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.