cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Badges for Your Signature

Your FICO® Scores can impact your loan interest rates, terms, approvals and more.

Re: Badges for Your Signature

Thank you!

Message 21 of 64

Your setting's value has been changed because invalid HTML was found. The invalid HTML has been removed. Please review the value and re-submit the form when you are satisfied.

Thats the error I am getting.. What am I missing??? I've tried doing [695], ive tried doing just 695. both do not work for me! :/

Capital One Platinum - 300 | Capital One QuickSilver One - 750 | Wells Fargo Rewards - 1,500 | Paypal Credit - 1,500 | Chase Freedom - 5,400 |
Message 22 of 64

@RookieCredit wrote:

Your setting's value has been changed because invalid HTML was found. The invalid HTML has been removed. Please review the value and re-submit the form when you are satisfied.

Thats the error I am getting.. What am I missing??? I've tried doing [695], ive tried doing just 695. both do not work for me! :/

You can't add or edit HTML in your signature until you reach the rank of 'Member'.  The more you participate on the forums, the faster you'll uprank (it doesn't take long).

Message 23 of 64

I see ! thanks!

Capital One Platinum - 300 | Capital One QuickSilver One - 750 | Wells Fargo Rewards - 1,500 | Paypal Credit - 1,500 | Chase Freedom - 5,400 |
Message 24 of 64
Established Member

Cool!!

Message 25 of 64
New Contributor

thanks!

Message 26 of 64
Regular Contributor

I've been wondering where all these fancy score cards were coming from. Nice work.

Built from 2015 - 2019
Message 27 of 64
Contributor

Thanks!
RBFCU CashBack $25K | Lowes Store Card $17K | NFCU CLOC $15K | Care Credit $15K | NFCU Flagship $10K | Penfed PowerCash $10K | PenFed PLOC $10K | DCU $5K | SSFCU $5K | SSFCU LOC $5K | Walmart Store Card $4K | Capital One Venture $4K | NFCU CashRewards $3K | BBVA Compass Clear $3K | TDECU MC $2K | Discover IT $2K | Amazon Store Card $1K | Citi DoubleCash $500

Message 28 of 64
Valued Member

Thank you for posting this!  I was wondering for a long time how in the world people had those on their signatures lol!  Looks amazing Smiley Happy 

Starting scores 5/11/18: EQ: 575 TU: 573 EX: 565

Discover IT: $2000

Cap One QS1: $300

Cap One Plat: $500

Comenity ULTA: $400

Comenity HSN: $1000

Care Credit: $900

Message 29 of 64
Regular Contributor

Love this. Got some to line up with my CC images for the CLs.

Message 30 of 64