tag
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Bank of America Cheap Feeling Reward Card

@odd_dog wrote:

@longtimelurker wrote:

@odd_dog wrote:

Agreed! I have the cash rewards card and it is plastic....I really worry more about the rewards than what it is made of, if it wears out from swipes or wallet "rub" I just ask for a new one on-line. I never understood the lure of metal or whatever the card is made of, I look at it this way, I would not get a mortgage JUST BECAUSE it was written on pretty purple paper, it would be more important to me to have a low interest rate....but to each his/her/it's own!!

But surely REALLY nice purple paper would be worth say a 0.125% hit!

Yes, I agree!    I put the cards I use on SPay, and never have to think about their prettiness or otherwise, just need to be able to distinguish them.

I see no "kudos" button here like in the other threads, what are we in Siberia?  LOL

It's discussed in the pinned topics at the top of the Smorgasboard forum page.  No kudos, and posts here don't count toward ones overall post count.  

I think the general idea is that discussions not central to the focus of this site are welcomed but the site owners don't want to seemingly encourage it. 

(3/2024)
FICO 8 (EX) 846 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850
FICO 9 (EX) 850 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 11 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.