Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Before tomorrow's iOS 8 update

tag
vanillabean
Valued Contributor

Before tomorrow's iOS 8 update

Half of my the apps (109/218) on my iPhone are outdated. Better get to work! Smiley Very Happy

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Before tomorrow's iOS 8 update

@Anonymous-own-fico wrote:

Half of my the apps (109/218) on my iPhone are outdated. Better get to work! Smiley Very Happy

lol why do you have so many apps!?! That's crazy! Smiley Happy  I had literally 12 updates before the upgrade. Of course, I deleted most of my apps to do the upgrade in IOS.

Message 2 of 5
14Fiesta
Established Contributor

I'm not familiar with how iOS works, can't you just auto update all of them with the click of a button like you can on Android?

EX FICO (AMEX): 728 (4/29/17) | TU FICO (Discover): 737 (4/7/17) | EQ FICO (Citi): 746 (3/28/17)
Message 3 of 5
Dalanar
Regular Contributor

@14Fiesta wrote:

I'm not familiar with how iOS works, can't you just auto update all of them with the click of a button like you can on Android?

Yes, you can

Experian: 729 Equifax: 740 Transunion: 732
Capital One Mastercard: $0.4K, Capital One Quicksilver: $5K, Chase Southwest Premier: $7.5K, Amex Blue Cash Everyday: $24.9K, Discover It: $9.4K, Chase Sapphire Preferred: $16.9K, Citi Hilton HHonors Reserve: $7.7K, Arrival+ BarclayCard MC WE: $7.5K
Message 4 of 5
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

I think most of mine update automatically without me telling them so to do

The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.