Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best advice for a Large Capacity Leather Wallet

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Best advice for a Large Capacity Leather Wallet

Afternoon,

No better place to post than here. I’m in need of a new wallet. I have 20+ credit cards. Looking for leather only and no more than $100. Any fellow card collectors out there with solid advice?

200k+ reporting and tired of stacking all the cards in only 5 slots. Help a credit enthusiast out. Thanks for your time

Jedi
6 REPLIES 6
Time2letgo
Regular Contributor

Re: Best advice for a Large Capacity Leather Wallet

This is what I've been using and I like it a lot. It fits all my credit, debit, store, gift, discount, insurance, you name it cards. This version is for females... Amazon has a few nice options, reasonably priced as well.

Easyoulife Credit Card Holder Wallet Womens Zipper Leather Case Purse RFID Blocking (60 Card Slots B...

Work In Progress:
Current Revolving Personal CL: ~$466K

Current Revolving Business CL: ~$107K

Gardening Until Dec 2019 or Until All Scores are back above 800s

Message 2 of 7
Kree
Established Contributor

Does it have to fit in your pocket?

GintaXen makes a 12 card wallet that, to me, seems to be the largest wallet that will fit in a standard pocket. Its RFID blocking, and also holds 2 passports along with 20 bills.

marked "Genuine leather"  and it has a brass ring, so you can attach it to a wallet chain for added security.

Message 3 of 7
wasCB14
Super Contributor

You might take a look at Etsy. You may even have an offer from Amex. I see +1k MRs for $40+ spend at Etsy.

I use a large wallet from Coach, but $100 there will only get a small card case. Also, the clam shell design I like was discontinued years ago in favor of "strip" and "accordion" wallet designs.

*Another option...the one I'm gradually shifting towards...is to only carry a few physical cards and rely primarily (not exclusively) on mobile payments.

Personal spend: Amex Gold, Amex Schwab Plat., BofA PR+CCR(x2), Costco
Business use: Amex Bus. Plat., BBP, Lowes Amex AU, CFU AU
Perks: Delta Plat., United Explorer, IHG49, Hyatt, "Old SPG"
Mostly SD: Freedom Flex, Freedom, Arrival
Upgrade/Downgrade games: ED, BCE
SUB chasing: AA Platinum Select
Message 4 of 7
xaximus
Valued Contributor

I currently have one from Levenger. It's soft leather, feels great, looks good to and I have probably something like 20 cards in it, if not more. It has multiple pockets and an ID pocket.

https://www.levenger.com/men-s-22937/wallets-card-cases-22943/privacy-billfold-wallet-with-magnetic-...

Scores - All bureaus 770 +
TCL - Est. $410K
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

How about a medium capacity one?

I keep having an issue with cards bending and creasing, causing the chip to stop working. The current wallet has issues that the cards bend at the point they overlap. 

Any good recommendations? I'm looking for a bi-fold with an ID panel that holds at least six cards. 

Message 6 of 7
OmarR
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

How about a medium capacity one?

I'm looking for a bi-fold with an ID panel that holds at least six cards. 

You just described my wallet:

https://www.tumi.com/p/tumi-id-lock-folding-card-case-0186158D/

Disclosure:

My brother ended up with a $100 TUMI gift card, which he had no use for, so he passed it on to me. Otherwise, I don't think I would have spent the money, but I absolutely love it.

EQ=850   EX=845   TU=843       0/24       UTIL=$1    AZEO

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.