cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best advice for a Large Capacity Leather Wallet

Established Member

Best advice for a Large Capacity Leather Wallet

Afternoon,

No better place to post than here. I’m in need of a new wallet. I have 20+ credit cards. Looking for leather only and no more than $100. Any fellow card collectors out there with solid advice?

200k+ reporting and tired of stacking all the cards in only 5 slots. Help a credit enthusiast out. Thanks for your time

Jedi
3 REPLIES
Regular Contributor

Re: Best advice for a Large Capacity Leather Wallet

This is what I've been using and I like it a lot. It fits all my credit, debit, store, gift, discount, insurance, you name it cards. This version is for females... Amazon has a few nice options, reasonably priced as well.

Easyoulife Credit Card Holder Wallet Womens Zipper Leather Case Purse RFID Blocking (60 Card Slots B...

Work In Progress:
Current Revolving Personal CL: ~$377K

Current Revolving Business CL: ~$95K

Gardening Until Dec 2019 or Until All Scores are back above 800s

Message 2 of 4
Highlighted
Established Contributor

Does it have to fit in your pocket?

GintaXen makes a 12 card wallet that, to me, seems to be the largest wallet that will fit in a standard pocket. Its RFID blocking, and also holds 2 passports along with 20 bills.

marked "Genuine leather"  and it has a brass ring, so you can attach it to a wallet chain for added security.

Message 3 of 4
Senior Contributor

You might take a look at Etsy. You may even have an offer from Amex. I see +1k MRs for $40+ spend at Etsy.

I use a large wallet from Coach, but $100 there will only get a small card case. Also, the clam shell design I like was discontinued years ago in favor of "strip" and "accordion" wallet designs.

*Another option...the one I'm gradually shifting towards...is to only carry a few physical cards and rely primarily (not exclusively) on mobile payments.

Protections: CSR, Schwab Platinum, Costco, Double Cash
Rewards/Offers: BBP, CF, CFU, Discover, ED, BCE
Annual nights: IHG, Hyatt
PIN: Arrival
Bonus chasing/retention games: Aviator Red, SPG Luxury
Message 4 of 4