Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blackberry Curve 8330

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Blackberry Curve 8330

I have a regular 8300 Sanyo that I use for most personal calls, so your Razor is way better than that.

The only time I play with my phone is when I am on the plane or waiting for it, and most of the time I use my iPod for that. My phones are strictly for business. Being able to send and receive emails and set appts on the go is what I need.

The GPS feature is also heavily used.

I have enough stuff in my purse as it is.

Well I do receive and send the occasional pic and video, especially of a new bag or shoes and my SO act like he don't know what it look like.
Message 11 of 16
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Major newbie question here:

I got a tiny extra charge on the latest Verizon bill on DD#1's line, for a data charge. None of us routinely go online with our cellphones; it's all voice and text and pix.

Is there a way more reasonable way to pay for web access via a cell phone than through your regular cellular plan? Removable chips, or something.

The $140-something per month for four lines is bad enough. If we start accessing the net, I can't fathom how bad it might become!
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 12 of 16
soylentorange20
New Contributor

Just an FYI, the website has it for $179.99
EQ=699 (12/15/2011)
TU=660 (12/15/2011)

Trying to move on up
Message 13 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@soylentorange20 wrote:
Just an FYI, the website has it for $179.99

Thanks! I ordered it yesterday.
Message 14 of 16
WhirledPeasPlease
Moderator Emeritus

haulingthescoreup wrote:
Major newbie question here:

I got a tiny extra charge on the latest Verizon bill on DD#1's line, for a data charge. None of us routinely go online with our cellphones; it's all voice and text and pix.

Is there a way more reasonable way to pay for web access via a cell phone than through your regular cellular plan? Removable chips, or something.

The $140-something per month for four lines is bad enough. If we start accessing the net, I can't fathom how bad it might become!

I pay an extra 5 bucks a month for the occasional web access on verizon.  Sadly, this is usually the weather radar b/c I'm on the road so much and even tho I have XM's weather channel, there are times when I want to know NOW!

I have used it to access yahoo mail and get a few sports scores, but for 5 bucks it gets my vote. 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
From 700 in 2008 to 498 in 2012...
4/23/12 -- BK 13 date of filing EQ = 505
4/18/12 -- EQ 498
12/5/13 -- EQ 669
Here we go.... back on track.
Message 15 of 16
katecrime
New Contributor

jaybee wrote:
I have a regular 8300 Sanyo that I use for most personal calls, so your Razor is way better than that.

The only time I play with my phone is when I am on the plane or waiting for it, and most of the time I use my iPod for that. My phones are strictly for business. Being able to send and receive emails and set appts on the go is what I need.

The GPS feature is also heavily used.

I have enough stuff in my purse as it is.

Well I do receive and send the occasional pic and video, especially of a new bag or shoes and my SO act like he don't know what it look like.

i replaced my sanyo 8300 with my RAZR!  sometimes i kinda miss it.  it was a good phone
Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.