Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BoA Advisory Panel

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

BoA Advisory Panel

Has anyone else received an email from them about this advisory panel?  I've had the card less than a year, so I was surprised about being asked to participate. 

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: BoA Advisory Panel

@Anonymous wrote:

Has anyone else received an email from them about this advisory panel?  I've had the card less than a year, so I was surprised about being asked to participate. 

Yup, several months ago, I never responded to it.

Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@gdale6.

Thanks for the reply.  I plan on joining just to see what it's like.  Curiousity has the better of me right now. 

Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Received same e-mail yesterday.

Message 4 of 10
eddie84
Valued Contributor

Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

maybe you can advise them to approve me for a card so I can check them off my list finally.

Message 6 of 10
MoneyBurns
Frequent Contributor

I joined the panel  two years ago. It's some stuff about completing surveys for points but I never competed any of it. Not sure what the rewards for the points are.... I should tell 'em that they're cards need some redesigning!!!! Their Blue, Red, and Light Brown are not the most plesant cards to look at! They should take some points from Chase. I really like their designs.

My Current Active Credit Cards
Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@MoneyBurns wrote:

I joined the panel  two years ago. It's some stuff about completing surveys for points but I never competed any of it. Not sure what the rewards for the points are.... I should tell 'em that they're cards need some redesigning!!!! Their Blue, Red, and Light Brown are not the most plesant cards to look at! They should take some points from Chase. I really like their designs.

Are the cards that bad to look at? Specifically the Red Cash rewards? Im waiting for mine in the mail. I've heard mixed reviews, some people actually said it looks nice and has a shiny glossy look compared to the picture on their site. 

Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@eddie84.

Thanks for the links about scams.  This a  legitimate BoA link.  Not sure what this will be all about, but if I'm able to express my opinion about products and services, then I'm all for that. 

Message 9 of 10
MoneyBurns
Frequent Contributor

I think my dad had the red one and it didn't look too bad. From what I remember, the red is shiny. The paint shines in the light I believe. I just think the BBR brown one looks bad. The other two aren't too bad I guess. Nowhere near as bad as Cap1 Quicksilver used to be.

Edit: My BoA rewards is the Susan Komen Cure one so from what I recall about the red one it's shiny.

My Current Active Credit Cards
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.