cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BofA Cardholders - Free Museum Admission!

tag
Equinox
New Contributor

BofA Cardholders - Free Museum Admission!

Originally seen at Slickdeals.-

Free Museum admission with BOA card - 2009 54 new museums The details for the 2009 have been posted on the BOA Musuem website.
Please use the website below for the updated list of museums.

http://museums.bankofamerica.com/

The forthcoming free weekends are
May 2nd and 3rd
June 7th and 8th

I'm not exactly sure if this is the right place for this, but it does apply to BofA cardholders and there is an app there so move it if necessary!

I'm in New York so I'll try and get to the Intrepid, that place is awesome and the last time I've been there was in middle school.

moved to Smorgasboard for a broader audience
Message Edited by haulingthescoreup on 04-22-2009 12:16 PM
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
ma_fico
Regular Contributor

Re: BofA Cardholders - Free Museum Admission!

@Equinox wrote:

Originally seen at Slickdeals.-

Free Museum admission with BOA card - 2009 54 new museums The details for the 2009 have been posted on the BOA Musuem website.
Please use the website below for the updated list of museums.

http://museums.bankofamerica.com/

The forthcoming free weekends are
May 2nd and 3rd
June 7th and 8th

I'm not exactly sure if this is the right place for this, but it does apply to BofA cardholders and there is an app there so move it if necessary!

I'm in New York so I'll try and get to the Intrepid, that place is awesome and the last time I've been there was in middle school.

moved to Smorgasboard for a broader audience
Message Edited by haulingthescoreup on 04-22-2009 12:16 PM

thanks for the heads-up!

I'm a little disappointed that the Museum of Natural History isn't on the list this year - but the offerings are still good, though!

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.