Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CC image no longer showing???

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CC image no longer showing???

Hey Members,

So yesterday i was told how to add my scores & CC images to my signature. All was working fine until about 5pm CT. The image where my CC should be showing 

now shows the defult image saying upgrade your account to allow 3rd party hosting..

Can anyone shed some light on what might have gone sideways on me?

Thanks In Advance.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CC image no longer showing???

Photobucket doesn't allow 3rd party sharing unless you pay for their premium service which is a bigger rip off than any Credit One card. Just google a picture of a Discover IT, copy the image addresss, and paste it where your current picture URL is in your signature. 

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CC image no longer showing???

@Anonymous wrote:

Photobucket doesn't allow 3rd party sharing unless you pay for their premium service which is a bigger rip off than any Credit One card. Just google a picture of a Discover IT, copy the image addresss, and paste it where your current picture URL is in your signature. 

ALK11,

Thanks friend got it all working again. http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/SmorgasBoard/THIS-IS-HOW-YOU-ADD-CREDIT-CARD-PICS-TO-YOUR-PROFILE/td-p/2262839

said to use photobucket so thats what i did and it all worked well untill around 5 today..

However with your help its back working and thats all that matters..

Thanks again for the help.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.