Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSR metal card timeframe

tag
TruBlu
Contributor

CSR metal card timeframe

Has anyone heard or experienced what the CSR metal card timeframe is? Like most applicants I was shipped the plastic version as the metal version was unavailable. So curious to see when we can expect them.
12 REPLIES 12
elim
Senior Contributor

Re: CSR metal card timeframe

Yesterday I was told "up to 90 days". I'll probably just monitor the sites and call when the flow starts.

Message 2 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

And I'm just over here trying to get the plastic card. Saying it could be up to 10 days before it ships...
Message 3 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wondering the same for the Ritz.  It will probably be around the same time period.  If I get a metal one in, I'll let you guys know.  I got excited last week since another Ritz box showed up in the mail - turned out to be more plastic cards.   Not sure why they sent me more plastic, but in the mean time they get the job done.

Message 4 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Not being metal would really bother me... Anyone else feel the same?
Message 5 of 13
14Fiesta
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Tell yourself you are carrying a dark colored Platinum Amex Smiley Tongue

EX FICO (AMEX): 728 (4/29/17) | TU FICO (Discover): 737 (4/7/17) | EQ FICO (Citi): 746 (3/28/17)
Message 6 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

It would bother me knowing most others have metal. That being said, my metal CSR sure is scratched up really bad already. I tend to care about it for the first week or so, but now that's its all scratched up I couldn't care less. 

Message 7 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm the opposite.  I was quite pleased it wasn't the heavy card like the Ritz.  I found it annoying when everyone was like "this card is SOOOOO heavy".  Before I received my CSR I had already made my mind up I was going to request a plastic version if weighed as much as the Ritz.

Message 8 of 13
DrZoidberg
Established Contributor

Why does everyone get so crazy about metal. It's a freaking card and the metal isn't even impressive. The card is ugly and still flimsy.

Message 9 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm the opposite.  I was quite pleased it wasn't the heavy card like the Ritz.  I found it annoying when everyone was like "this card is SOOOOO heavy".  Before I received my CSR I had already made my mind up I was going to request a plastic version if weighed as much as the Ritz.

I somewhat agree with this.  I've had this stupid metal Starbucks card since 2013, in the beginning it was fun although now I don't really like using it.  I was certainly going to get some plastic ones, but I feel like there is a time and a place for a metal card.

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.