Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Quote You Guys

tag
SoCalifornia
Frequent Contributor

Can't Quote You Guys

So, what are you all on- like desktops, laptops, tablets? I only surf and log in on mobile and have NEVER seen the quote button. I'm tired of "@ing" all of you and not being able to direct my response specially.

Please. Have mercy, throw me a bone

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
pinkandgrey
Senior Contributor

Re: Can't Quote You Guys

Well I know that on iPhone, if you press and hold the reload button (circular arrow in top right corner), you’ll get the option to “Request Desktop Site.” Then you have the Quote button. I assume on an Android it would be similar? But I can’t say for sure on that one. 

Discover It: 21.5k
Amex Cash Magnet: 18k
Fidelity Visa: 16.5k
Apple Card: 4.25k
Message 2 of 6
SoCalifornia
Frequent Contributor

@pinkandgrey wrote:

Well I know that on iPhone, if you press and hold the reload button (circular arrow in top right corner), you’ll get the option to “Request Desktop Site.” Then you have the Quote button. I assume on an Android it would be similar? But I can’t say for sure on that one. 

You just blew my mind

Message 3 of 6
pinkandgrey
Senior Contributor

@SoCalifornia wrote:

@pinkandgrey wrote:

You just blew my mind

Changing lives, one post at a time. 

Discover It: 21.5k
Amex Cash Magnet: 18k
Fidelity Visa: 16.5k
Apple Card: 4.25k
Message 4 of 6
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@pinkandgrey wrote:

+1

On Android (Chrome) it is similar; in the upper-right or lower-right corner (depending on the version) tap the 'three dots', and in the drop-down select the option for "Desktop site".  Easy peasy. Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 6
SoCalifornia
Frequent Contributor

@UncleB wrote:

@pinkandgrey wrote:

+1

On Android (Chrome) it is similar; in the upper-right or lower-right corner (depending on the version) tap the 'three dots', and in the drop-down select the option for "Desktop site".  Easy peasy. Smiley Happy

I've got it nailed down! Thanks UB. You're my go-to Mod 🤙🏽

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.