Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap1 Quicksilver new look

tag
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Cap1 Quicksilver new look

Anyone Else notice cap1 quicksilver has a new look to it or was it alrady posted?  Also appears they switched back to MC again?  Can they not make up their mind between MC and Visa??

www-quicksilver-mc-world-elite-generic-240x151.png

Message 1 of 91
90 REPLIES 90
Discover2016
Valued Contributor

Re: Cap1 Quicksilver new look

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Anyone Else notice cap1 quicksilver has a new look to it or was it alrady posted?  Also appears they switched back to MC again?  Can they not make up their mind between MC and Visa??

I just noticed this too and also, it looks like the card is upside down since the chip on the wrong side. I wonder if it's a graphical issue or if the card is actually like that, could lead to issues like that quirky ThankYou Citi design.

Gardening until September 2025
Next app: Mortgage in September 2025
Message 2 of 91
sjt
Senior Contributor

@Discover2016 wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

I just noticed this too and also, it looks like the card is upside down since the chip on the wrong side. I wonder if it's a graphical issue or if the card is actually like that, could lead to issues like that quirky ThankYou Citi design.

I think it was intentional.

American Express: Platinum Charge, Optima, Business Gold, Delta Business Reserve, Business Cash, Business Plus
Barclays: Arrival+ WEMC
Capital One: Savor WEMC, Venture X Visa Infinite
Chase: Freedom U Visa Signature, CSR Visa Infinite
Citibank: AAdvantage Platinum WEMC
Elan/US Bank: Fidelity Visa Signature
Credit Union: Cash Back Visa Signature
FICO 08: Score decrease between 26-41 points after auto payoff (11.01.21) FICO as of 5.23, EX: 812 / EQ: 825 / TU: 815
Message 3 of 91
Jetboy
Regular Contributor

It does look like the card (not the letters) is upside down. Good catch.

Will the numbers be raised on the front (embossed) or will this be a flat card with the numbers on the back?

I guess we will have to wait until someone post pictures. I have the same questions about their Premier Dining Card.

Capital One making changes.

Message 4 of 91
sjt
Senior Contributor

@Jetboy wrote:

It does look like the card (not the letters) is upside down. Good catch.

Will the numbers be raised on the front (embossed) or will this be a flat card with the numbers on the back?

I guess we will have to wait until someone post pictures. I have the same questions about their Premier Dining Card.

Capital One making changes.

I have a feeling the numbers will be in back like the Venture Cards. THe EMV placement is part of the new design.

American Express: Platinum Charge, Optima, Business Gold, Delta Business Reserve, Business Cash, Business Plus
FICO 08: Score decrease between 26-41 points after auto payoff (11.01.21) FICO as of 5.23, EX: 812 / EQ: 825 / TU: 815
Message 5 of 91
JimmyWayne
New Contributor

I wonder if it's metal... I'm tempted to order a new card lol

CapOne QS1 $1.2k | Chase Freedom $3.5k | Discover $2.9k | Amex Everyday $3k | Amex PRG | Amazon Store $6k | Barclays Apple Rewards $2.9k | Regions Life $2.5k | Lexus Pursuits $3.3k | PayPal MC $8k | CSP $5k | WF CashWise $2k
Message 6 of 91
sjt
Senior Contributor

Probably not.

I am hoping it would be a thicker plastic instead of the thin floppy one they use.
Message 7 of 91
Jetboy
Regular Contributor

I am hoping it looks better in real life. The way it is photographed makes it looks dull.

Message 8 of 91
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

New Cap1 Quicksilver Card Design

Looks like Cap1 has changed their look of the QS. Still a WEMC.

qs.PNG

Link

Message 9 of 91
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: New Cap1 Quicksilver Card Design

Didnt know it was already posted. Looked before making another thread. Thought it would be in the CC Sub Forum. Guess not. Oh well. Back to just reading again. Sorry

Message 10 of 91
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.