cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One 360 Checking - enough already...

tag
GehaziYahudah
Established Member

Capital One 360 Checking - enough already...

I know I don't have the best credit profile in the world and Capital One has to offer me something when I check my account online...but I am getting tired of these 360 Checking offers. Today they sent me the email version, I see who the sender is and think its something worth my time before realizing what it really is. I am quite happy with all of the other no-fee options available to me like NFCU.

CapOne - if you're listening just shut up please until you (finally) offer me a CLI or a new card.

Current Fico: 609 TU, 592 EX, 628 EQ (Oct 21)
Cards: NFCU Secured, Cap1 Platinum, Upgrade Triple Cash Rewards, Chime Credit Builder, Extra
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Capital One 360 Checking - enough already...

LOL. This is hilarious because I said the same thing about Chase today with their investment account promo emails.

I think they send these emails to everyone though; Regardless of credit history. 

Message 2 of 3
staticvoidmain
Established Contributor

Re: Capital One 360 Checking - enough already...

I actually use 360 as my main checking account. I like it because I like their web app (it's online-only anyway) and their integrations. They actually have a really great digital footprint (they even support Zelle), like with their authentication with other online portals. I just thought it's convenient and one of the best compared to almost every other web portal I have used. Their "complete" ATMs (with cash deposits) are usually found in Target.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.