Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One Project Elements

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Capital One Project Elements

I make a joke on another topic and decided to do a search to see if this was discussed before but don't seem to find a thread.

https://www.capitalone.com/elements/

Kinda cool card design.  Might be a hassle to clean my gums with it, though...

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Capital One Project Elements

Hmm, well color me interested. Joined the waitlist just to see where that's going.

Message 2 of 9
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

It is interesting.  Discussion about the physical design of a card typically gets moved to Smorgasboard. Any idea if this is going to be an actual credit product or just a choice for a custom card?

Message 3 of 9
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Best guess at the moment is this probably replaces the custom image service they used to provide for customers before they discontinued it.

Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ahh, smorgasboard sounds right, oops.

For all I know it might have just been a marketing campaign for them at SXSW and not a real product: https://isl.co/case-studies/elements/

Message 5 of 9
marty56
Super Contributor

As they say - Garbage in Garbage Out or Lipstick on a Pig.  LOL I'm not a Capitol One fanboy.

1/25/2021: FICO 850 EQ 848 TU 847 EX
Message 6 of 9
DrZoidberg
Established Contributor

Looks like an ironing board.

Message 7 of 9
SomewhereIn505
Valued Contributor

This looks like the Petal card that was going around earlier this year. I went ahead and threw my name onto the list just to find out more. But I have zero interest in actually obtaining it.

3/16/18 FICO9 TU-700 EQ-669 EX-716
6/26/18 FICO9 TU-750, EQ-672, EX-789

Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Smart move, considering how apt some folks are to sign up just because they like the design. If this was an option today I would want to like a Cap1 card, but they don't have anything that interests me, particularly their triple pull. Heh.

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.