cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One SAVOR card now metal.

tag
MoneyBurns
Frequent Contributor

Re: Has it been discussed that Savor cards are now metal?

@Anonymous wrote:
I'm grandfathered on the Savor card. I misplaced my plastic Savor card in beginning of July. Notified them and got my replacement in mid July. Nice shiny metal one.

Been a couple years since I've kept up with this site so I had NO idea that cap1 would upgrade me to a metal card. Pleasantly surprised!

****************************************************************************************************************************************

From both of yours' data points, I'm more hopeful that they will send me a metal replacement! Keeping my fingers crossed! Will update when I receive the card.

My Current Active Credit Cards
Message 141 of 149
Anonymous
Not applicable

meh I'll keep the plastic one until it expires

Message 142 of 149
MoneyBurns
Frequent Contributor

Just received the shiny new metal card today!! Hope they keep releasing Savors this way!!

My Current Active Credit Cards
Message 143 of 149
Jetboy
Regular Contributor

@MoneyBurns wrote:

Just received the shiny new metal card today!! Hope they keep releasing Savors this way!!

Glad it worked out for you.

Message 144 of 149
FieryDance
Frequent Contributor

Mine is metal. Dark burned orange with etched lines and gorgeous looking.

Still I don’t really care for metal cards. It’s heavy and slippery and slips out of the wallet. When I PC it into SavorOne I hope they give me a plain old plastic card.

Message 145 of 149
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@FieryDance wrote:

When I PC it into SavorOne I hope they give me a plain old plastic card.

They will.  The SavorOne is plastic. Smiley Wink

Message 146 of 149
Jccflat
Established Contributor

Savor metal card

My husband has the cap one savor card he’s from the ppl who the account was grandfathered now it’s not a metal card if he asks for a replacement card will it be a metal ?
Message 147 of 149
DemonHusker
Regular Contributor

Re: Cap one savor

I tried to claim mine was missing and they sent me another plastic version. Then last month I called customer service and asked if I could get a metal card since mine was plastic and I got it before the refresh, and after a few minutes on hold she told me that they didn't have a metal savor card, so I knew she was lying right there. I think I just don't qualify because my original account was a platinum preferred that I product changed into the Savor with no annual fee before the change.

Message 148 of 149
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Savor metal card

@Jccflat wrote:
My husband has the cap one savor card he’s from the ppl who the account was grandfathered now it’s not a metal card if he asks for a replacement card will it be a metal ?

@Jccflat, your post was merged into this active thread to provide better exposure to your questionPease refrain from cross-posting in other areas of the forums.   This is confusing to other members trying to assist you and is against forum rules.   Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. 

Message 149 of 149
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.