Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One Savor One New design

tag
Boribori
Contributor

Capital One Savor One New design

https://imgur.com/a/ureEexa Pics of it here. 

This was originally a platinum cap one. Then PC to QS. Then PC to SavorOne just last month. I already have a student savor one with the old design. Wasn't expecting this. Idk if I like it yet. 

Total Credit Limit : $29,600
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
GZG
Valued Contributor

Re: Capital One Savor One New design

@Boribori wrote:

https://imgur.com/a/ureEexa Pics of it here. 

This was originally a platinum cap one. Then PC to QS. Then PC to SavorOne just last month. I already have a student savor one with the old design. Wasn't expecting this. Idk if I like it yet. 

agreed, the new text is better for a visually understated card, but savor/savor one was never meant to be an understated card, it's orange ha 

Starting FICO 8:

Current FICO 8:

3/6, 5/12, 14/24

Message 2 of 7
NoMoreE46
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

Neat - I like the newer.  Interesting that the website has the original version still.

IMG_6646.jpeg

Message 3 of 7
Shooting-For-800
Senior Contributor

I think it's supposed to be copper like copper pans for cooking.

Rebuild started in 2014  -  $100k unsecured credit in 2017  -  $500k unsecured credit in 2024.

DON'T WORK FOR CREDIT CARDS ... MAKE CREDIT CARDS WORK FOR YOU!

Message 4 of 7
Blender
Established Contributor

Now make it metal and Im in.

4/2024

Message 5 of 7
ShreksBFF
New Contributor

I was confused when I first received mine two months ago since I hadn't seen any references of new design -- agree with above, metal pls

June 2022:
Jan 2024:
Message 6 of 7
Zoostation1
Valued Contributor

Even if they don't make it metal I just want them to make it not peel off so **bleep** easily.  Mine looks like trash and I've only had it since  Sept '22.  I also wish they would change the color on Quicksilver to the darker grey they use on the website if you have one.

Rebuild Started Nov 2021
June 2022 FICO 8:
June 2022 FICO 9:
April 2024 FICO 8:
April 2024 FICO 9:
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.