Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Card images

tag
Jmbamman
New Contributor

Card images

I think i goofed up. I'm still new to these forums and learning. So last night I'm searching through threads figuring out how to add my cards to my signature. After 3 hrs or so (lol) I get it done. But heres my goof up I believe. As im uploading the images to photobucket to get the direct code to paste in the html codes( french to me) , I delete the picture from Photobucket before moving on to the next card image. I'll find out later when i upload the pics again to photobucket and replace the direct code. I'm not even sure if this post makes sense lol. Can everyone confirm or deny that's the problem with the cards in my signature?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Card images

Yes. You should be leaving the pictures on photobucket. Not deleting them.
Message 2 of 5
CreditCharmer
Regular Contributor

It's Imperative that you leave the pictures there or else, they will no longer exist.  From what I read, you get to download 250 pics without having to pay to use their service.  Unless you are short on space, no need to delete. 

@Jmbamman wrote:
I think i goofed up. I'm still new to these forums and learning. So last night I'm searching through threads figuring out how to add my cards to my signature. After 3 hrs or so (lol) I get it done. But heres my goof up I believe. As im uploading the images to photobucket to get the direct code to paste in the html codes( french to me) , I delete the picture from Photobucket before moving on to the next card image. I'll find out later when i upload the pics again to photobucket and replace the direct code. I'm not even sure if this post makes sense lol. Can everyone confirm or deny that's the problem with the cards in my signature?

Credit is a lot like a Reputation....It takes 20 years to build it and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, and you will do things differently.

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 3 of 5
LakeLife
Established Contributor

I would add that you should dump photobucket altogether and use imgur instead.  Much easier, less ads, and better all the way around.  

Message 4 of 5
CreditCharmer
Regular Contributor

Cool!!! Noted. I’ll have to check it out. Thanks for the info.
Credit is a lot like a Reputation....It takes 20 years to build it and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, and you will do things differently.

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.