cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Claus and the Post Office Grinch (Summer Edition)

tag
MasonK
Frequent Contributor

Chase Claus and the Post Office Grinch (Summer Edition)

Some of you read my post from December about how the post office mysteriously stopped delivering my mail for over a week while I was waiting for my Sapphire to arrive in time for Christmas. After two weeks I had Chase overnight me a new card to a different address.

Well... there's something oddly familiar going on, and since I have a locked mailbox i know it isn't getting stolen.

Back on 7/31/20 I was approved for the Chase Freedom Unlimited. Yeah!

On 8/2 the numbers go active and Chase emails me that I can add it to Apple Pay. Yeah!

On 8/3 I check my mail and there is no mail at all. Bummer.

On 8/4 I check my mail and there is no mail at all. Bummer.

On 8/5 There is still no mail. Strange...

On 8/6 There is still no mail. Uhh...

And for people asking about USPS Informed Delivery, here's another story- back in December while this was going on, I tried to sign up for it for a week, but the verification kept timing out. I requested a verification code be sent to me, but that didn't show up, either. Today, I finally got signed up through USPS.com, but I'm running out of trust with the USPS so I'm guessing I will start getting my neighbor's mail pics sent to me.

1/1/16 FICO8 Scores: EX: 407, EQ: 403, TU: 455
4/1/24 FICO8 Scores: EX: 832, EQ: 820, TU: 834
FICO9 EX: 818
Total Revolving Limits: $152,300

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
TSlop
Valued Contributor

Re: Chase Claus and the Post Office Grinch (Summer Edition)

I got approved on 7/17 for my CFU and it came on 7/25. Obviously the mail time can vary, but if the time table stays the same as mine was, your card should come today (the 8th).

Message 2 of 5
MasonK
Frequent Contributor

The worries I have are also that I haven't gotten ANY mail in a week. I'm still looking at an empty mailbox- not even junk mail. 

1/1/16 FICO8 Scores: EX: 407, EQ: 403, TU: 455
4/1/24 FICO8 Scores: EX: 832, EQ: 820, TU: 834
FICO9 EX: 818
Total Revolving Limits: $152,300

Message 3 of 5
TSlop
Valued Contributor

@MasonK wrote:

The worries I have are also that I haven't gotten ANY mail in a week. I'm still looking at an empty mailbox- not even junk mail. 

Ah, gotcha. Well I hope it gets sorted out then!

Message 4 of 5
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Simple test: mail yourself a letter.

(3/2024)
FICO 8 (EX) 846 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850
FICO 9 (EX) 850 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.