cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Marriott Goofiness (Online Portal Image)

tag
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

Chase Marriott Goofiness (Online Portal Image)

Hi All,

A few days ago I was checking my balances and noticed my Chase Marriott Rewards Premier Plus card had a different card image. It popped up a few days ago and I thought it was just a glitch. IME they've had small anomalies with the online portal before/during major updates (bad link, default bank card images, etc.). It's been a few days and its still there, just a silver card with a huge chase logo and small branding on the top right corner. It's not ruining my day and I don't care enough to call them up, but I'm becoming intrigued by it lol. 

Is anyone else seeing this goofiness with any Chase cards? It shows up on both computer and mobile.

Screen Shot 2018-10-24 at 7.37.09 PM.png

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

Re: Chase Marriott Goofiness (Online Portal Image)

And when I clicked account details the same image is there too

Screen Shot 2018-10-24 at 7.51.14 PM.png

Message 2 of 16
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

Re: Chase Marriott Goofiness (Online Portal Image)

I noticed the same thing.

googled it and nuttin.

For a second i thought the card was being converted to some generic Chase cardSmiley Happy

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 3 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase Sapphire Preferred new look or just glitch?

In my chase mobile app and at chase.com I noticed today that my Sapphire Preferred Card is now all silver instead of the normal blue color. Anyone else seeing this or is it just me? I attached a screenshot. I wouldn't mind having it look like that hmmmm.

0Wd25+RoS3GiByEBZy9Rsg_thumb_40cf.jpg

Message 4 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase Sapphire Preferred new look or just glitch?

I've been seeing this icon in PayPal as well. Just a default logo for Chase cards. I'm guessing they were doing site maintenance somewhere and the image for the CSP just didn't load the one time.

Message 5 of 16
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

Screen Shot 2019-01-17 at 6.44.08 PM.png

My CSR is the same.

Message 6 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase new card.JPG

Message 7 of 16
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Chase shut you down! Neener neener! 

Message 8 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Saw the same on my CSR. Suspect it’s some glitch due to site maintenance. 

Message 9 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

In my chase mobile app and at chase.com I noticed today that my Sapphire Preferred Card is now all silver instead of the normal blue color. Anyone else seeing this or is it just me? I attached a screenshot. I wouldn't mind having it look like that hmmmm.

0Wd25+RoS3GiByEBZy9Rsg_thumb_40cf.jpg

Nice look! Of interest, that card was my Chase Business Visa Card back in 2012- 2015.

Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.